- THE ROTHSCHILDS: FAMILY OF FORTUNE. // New Yorker;1/28/1974, Vol. 49 Issue 49, p103
The article reviews the book "The Rothschilds: Family of Fortune," by Virginia Cowles.
- The Rothchild style. Boodro, M. // Vogue;Nov88, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p404
A look at the women the Rothchilds marry and their legendary style and how its reflected by their dress; Gardens; Furnishings; Homes.
- Empire of the sons. Smith, Sally Bedell // Vanity Fair;Jan97, Issue 437, p96
Profiles Europe's prominent family, the Rothschilds. Members of the Rothschild family; Remaining Rothschild powers after the death of Amschel Rothschild; History of Rothschild's empire in finance; Collection of paintings and objects by the Rothschilds; Movies depicting the Rothschild history;...
- Family. Snow, Richard // American Heritage;Oct99, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p5
Discusses the instinctive reaching to the past in the face of a great tragedy. Operation under the mandate to put current events in historical perspective; Death of John F. Kennedy Jr., his wife and her sister as an example; Every family as doing its best to defend against the furies of living;...
- ON TO COLONUS. Buckley Jr., F. // National Review;6/1/1984, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p55
Reflects on the attitudes of Ethel Skakel Kennedy towards the death of her 28-year-old son David Kennedy allegedly due to drug overdose. Acceptance of God's mysterious ways; Other tragedies of the Kennedy family; References of Oedipus and Colonus; Consideration of Ethel Kennedy as source of...
- YOUR LETTERS. Strodtbeck, Tom // Athens News;7/3/2013, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Who is Behind the World Banking Cartel? The Rothschild Family!" in the June 26, 2013 issue.
- The rise and decline of the Rothschilds. Frost, Bob // Biography;May97, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p62
Focuses on the Rothschilds, the most reknowned private family in Europe and the greatest Jewish family of modern times. Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the family patriarch and his descendants; Root of Europe's anti-Semitism; Reason for the suffering of Rothschild banking interests in 19th century.
- Society. // Town & Country;May2014, Vol. 168 Issue 5405, p170
The article focuses on the works of various prominent families of the world on the basis of their societal prestige including Jordan's Hashemite dynasty, Rothschild family of London, England and family of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- The Kennedy `shadow legacy'. // Newsweek;7/2/1984, Vol. 103 Issue 26, p25
A review of the novel `The Kennedys: An American Drama.' The 576-page epic eloquently and devastatingly chronicles the star-crossed dynasty from the Irish potato famine of the 1840s through the presidency, the assassinations and into the drugs a despair sometimes thought to characterize the...