Controlling Your Compensation
- Planner Income on the Rise…. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p16
This article reports on the increase in the income for Certified Financial Planner Professionals in the U.S. in 1996, according to the Survey of Trends in Financial Planning conducted by the College for Financial Planning. Median income reached $90,000 though the hourly rate remained at $100....
- PaaS and voluntary benefits. Traynor, Marty // Benefits Selling;Aug2014, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p24
The article offers information on the role of People as a Service (PaaS) in the U.S. voluntary benefits market. Topics include the importance of technology in the dissemination of products, employee benefit communications methods, and the need for access to a benefits advisor. It also discusses...
- Internet Impact. Veres, Bob // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
This article discusses the impact of the Internet on the financial planning profession in the U.S. as of September 2002. There are several changes brought about by the three major communications innovations of the past five centuries. The first, which has been studied in depth by historians, is...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p74
The article presents a short test on the contents of the July 2003 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p74
The section presents an examination for financial planners.
- Expanding the Body of Knowledge. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
This section focuses on the mission of the 'Journal of Financial Planning,' which is to expand the body of knowledge of the financial planning profession. To conceptualize--knowledge, acquaintance with facts, range of information, awareness or understanding, is essential to excellence in work,...
- My Final Exam. Moisand, Dan // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p54
â€¢ Though few agree on how financial planners should be regulated, most agree that today's system has serious flaws. This paper, winner of the Journal of Financial Planning's 2004 Call for Papers competition in the Future of the Profession category, envisions a future in which financial...
- 'Spot' Financial Planning: The Newest Trend? // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
This section invites readers to offer their opinion on a trend called spot financial planning.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33041, p11
A calendar of events for registered financial planners in the U.S. from January to February 2009 is presented, including the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge, the Southern California Public, and the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority in Florida.