- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p31
Reports on updates in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- It's a golden globe. // Belle;Aug/Sep2012, p30
The article offers information on several products including a hat with hand-sculpted gilt adornment from Suzy O' Rourke Millinery, credenza created by furniture designer Adam Cruickshank and rugs and throws created by Eleanor Pritchard.
- Hidden agenda. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p16
Features various storage furnitures in Great Britain. Description of W, Schillig's storage footstool; Distinct features of CDiva's Kombod CD and DVD storage system designed by Claude Divanach; Usability of Artenciel's Paris-Tokyo coffee table.
- Festive joy for online sales. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p10
The article reports on the rise of homeware sales by 8.1 percent in December 2005 compared to the same period in 2004 in Great Britain. The rise has coincided with rocketing online sales over Christmas. The Office for National Statistics has shown 5.2 percent in homeware items in December...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p10
Features furniture and house furnishings available in Great Britain. Kitchen furniture from Burbidge; Rattan chairs from Kiani's Pacific collection; Skopos Zodiac collection; White & Newton's Elm Grove dining collection.
- Decor news. // Australian House & Garden;Jun2003, Issue 6, p27
Presents information related to various productsused for home decoration. One of the events at Designex, the design show to be held in Melbourne in June 2003 will be the launch of Australia design icon Marc Newson's Ideal Standard range of wonderfully geometric bathroomware. 'Chi: Energy of...
- From nursery to college, Tupelo has it covered. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p50
Introduces furniture products for your children and teenagers. Identification of the companies that offer these products; Retail prices; Product descriptions.
- Retail Intelligence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p14
Provides statistics related to furniture sales in September 2004 in Great Britain. Comparison of the August and September sales; Living cabinet; Bedroom cabinet; Upholstery; Beds.
- A treasure house of unusual items. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/12/2004, Issue 323216, p17
Features the Pelican's Treasures, a specialty gift store that sell unusual items, owned by Tim Parker and Miguel Martinez in Fresno, California. Partner's history of selling; Goals of the partners; Sales offices; Items offered; Challenges of furniture stores.