Today and tomorrow
- Danes deign to be sleek, functional. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p1
The article focuses on the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair 2005 that was held in Denmark. The main focus of the event was as usual, was on innovation in design and function. What was different about the show was a new management team this year, with a mission to revitalize the annual...
- Little new =little traffic. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p16
Reports on the San Francisco Market exhibit which was held in January 2005 in San Francisco, California. Exhibitors; Featured furniture; Focus of exhibitors on service issues.
- Irish design excellence. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p8
The article reports on the introduction of an Excellence in Irish Design section at the Autumn Furniture and Home Accessories Fair at the Royal Dublin Society in Ireland. The fair will be held on September 11-14, 2005. The new section is part of the country's aim to become the center of design...
- Innovation in spotlight at Portugal's export show. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p48
Highlights the 2005 Export Home exhibition in Porto, Portugal. Aspects emphasized by furniture manufacturers and organizers; Number of exhibitors; Programs and activities.
- High Point: playing for time? Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p12
The article focuses on the decline of the International Home Furnishing Market (IHFM) in High Point, North Carolina. The launch of the Las Vegas World Market Center has threatened the existence of the IHFM. Exhibitors and visitors now have a choice of events. Comments from visitors and...
- ICFF Grows Up. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p22
Highlights the 2005 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Objective of the trade show; Programs and activities; Focus of the exhibitions and lectures on home furnishings design.
- Attendance drops at Quebec market. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/10/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the decline in number of attendees at the 2005 Salon du Meuble de Quebec, a home furnishings exhibition in Quebec City, Quebec. Number of exhibitors; Factors that contribute to the drop in attendance; Remarks by David Fontaine, national sales manager for glider rocker/juvenile...
- Events. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p8
Presents schedule of trade shows and exhibitions of interest to the furniture and house furnishings industry, compiled as of July 2004. The Manchester Furniture Show; FURNITEX; San Francisco Summer Market; Shenzhen International Furniture Expo; Aug Halo at Home; Tendence Lifestyle; Macef Autumn;...
- industry calendar. // Furniture/Today;6/28/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p22
Presents a calendar of events related to the U.S. furniture trade and industry covering the months from July to August of 2004. Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market; The Gift Fair in Atlanta; Unfinished Furniture Association Convention and Trade Show; Shenzen International...
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Jul2004, p47
No abstract available.