Refits slowed profits
- MFI sales growth does a vanishing act. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p4
Reports on the like for like sales performance of the furniture retailer MFI in Great Britain. Decline in the sales growth; Factors contributing to the performance; Improvement of the company margins.
- MFI's Web site relaunch furnishes online boost. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;10/24/2002, p10
Reports on an increase in the online revenues of the Great Britain-based furniture retailer MFI Ltd. after the relaunch of its web site. Percentage increase in the revenues of the company; Online strategy of the company.
- Sales boost for Magnet kitchens and bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p3
Reports on the sales performance of the bedroom and kitchen furniture sectors in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of MFI; Growth of the sales of Magnet; Benefits of the boost for the companies.
- MFI directors take their share of Â£1.9m. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2004, Issue 5379, p7
Reports that directors at the Great Britain-based furniture chain MFI has cashed in a certain amount of shares in the week prior to March 12, 2004. Percentage of the money which was used to pay tax and national insurance.
- Kingfisher climbs back. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2008, Issue 5591, p6
The article reports on the increase of Kingfisher PLC's pre-tax profits by 8.9% in Great Britain in the 13 weeks to May 13, 2008. It attributes the development to cost savings and to the strong growth of the kitchen furniture sector in international markets. Meanwhile, Galiform PLC's financial...
- Kitchen Comfort. Scheraga, Dan // Chain Store Age;Jul2005Supplement, p36A
Focuses on a business solution from ActivePoint Inc. implemented by British furniture retailer MFI for its Web site which emulates a human customer-service representative. Challenges in selling furniture online; Contributions of the online venture of MFI to its annual sales; Benefits of the...
- MFI blames drop in profits on supply chain IT. Goodwin, Bill // Computer Weekly;3/1/2005, p6
The article presents information according to which Furniture retailer MFI (UK) Ltd. reported a sharp fall in profits last week following its struggle to remedy a botched implementation of Â£ 50 million supply chain system. Operating profits in MFI's Great Britain's retail division plummeted...
- Good news for sales and profits at revitalised MFI. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p3
Focuses on the recovery of MFI from losses with the increase of sales.
- MFI profits jump likely. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p1
Forecasts the profitability of MFI in Great Britain.