A REVIEW OF NEW hotware
- Real World Moviemaking in a Virtual World. Avalos, Stafan // MovieMaker;2008 Future of Moviemaking, Vol. 15 Issue 75, p28
The author describes how he use pre-visualization to plan and shot the movie "The Diamond Chasers." He tried Antics, a software program designed specifically for pre-visualization. He learned the basics by practicing with the online video tutorials. He claims that the software allows for the...
- Digital film BOXX. // TVB Europe;Sep2001, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the application of the CineBOXX hardware platform from BOXX Technologies to 5D Cyborg Commander, a film and video playback/output solution for motion picture post production. Description of the products; Remarks from 5D director Marc Dando.
- Making movies with Ulead VideoStudio 6. Overington, Matt // Australian Personal Computer;Jun2002, Issue 282, p130
Introduces the Ulead VideoStudio 6 computer software. Details on the editing characteristics of the software; Specifications of the software; Usability of the software in film making.
- Helping hand for facilities. Wagner, Reinhard // TVB Europe;Sep99, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p78
Provides information on Studio/Facility Management Software (SMS/FMS) for film and video production. Cost of the installation of the software; Description on the software's modules; Opinion on the software.
- Lego Studios. Ellis, Darren // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p38
Features the Lego Studios filmmaking software from toy company Lego. Features and functions; Strengths and weaknesses; Price; Contact information.
- Software Solutions. Gnerre, Andrew // MovieMaker;2009 Guide Making Movies, Vol. 15 Issue 77, p79
The article lists several computer software products that facilitate the process of moviemaking in the U.S. which include Antics V4 Professional, Budget Forms Pro and Cinergy Motion Picture Production System.
- DREAMING IN 3D. HOLBEN, JAY // DV: Digital Video;Sep2008, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p8
The article reviews the previsualization storyboard software FrameForge 3D Studio 2.
- Make Waves with Psunami. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Mar2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p34
Reviews the motion picture effects software Psunami from Atomic Power.
- Post with a network of pluses. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jun2001, Issue 318, p33
Features Incite Editor 2.8, a Non linear Editing software used for motion picture post production. Software features; Performance capabilities; Capability of the system to enhance workflow through task division.