- Beyond Britney. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/23/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 38, p16
Focuses on the trademark clothing styles of several female music artists. Mishmash look of Madonna; Necktie trademark of Avril Lavigne; Barbie style of Britney Spears.
- White Album. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 8, p4
Features the clothes worn by female singers at the 2001 American Music Awards. Pink in a Dietrich-style Gucci white tuxedo and top hat; Jennifer Lopez in a white Versace.
- Costume Calls. Cruz, Clarissa // Entertainment Weekly;4/16/2004, Issue 760, p21
Focuses on the outfits of singers Britney Spears, BeyoncÃ© Knowles and Missy Elliot for their spring concert tour in 2004.
- She's got the look. D'Souza, Nandini // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 48, Sounds of Style p12
Focuses on the clothing style of female singers in the U.S. Madonna; Annie Lennox; Janet Jackson; Tina Turner; Britney Spears; Queen Latifah.
- Rocking the Red Carpet. Herman, James Patrick // InStyle;Feb2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p188
The article features photographs of singers Carrie Underwood, Alicia Keys, and Fergie, along with commentary from the women about their fashion choices.
- Concert stage as catwalk. Medina, Marcy // Daily Variety;10/17/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 33, pA8
Focuses on the costume changes of women singers in concerts. Structuring of the modern times' concerts to accommodate the wardrobe changes; Singers used as examples of the phenomenon; Sources of the clothing.
- The Seven Wonders. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 8, p4
Presents photographs of the costumes worn by singer Britney Spears at the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards.
- The BeyoncÃ© Blueprint: Star Plans to Launch Junior, Designer Lines. Colavita, Courtney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/6/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 71, p1
Reports on the plan of singer Beyonce to launch two apparel collections in 2004. Possible names for the collections; Design themes for the collections.
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Dolly;Dec2014, Issue 527, p46
Photographs of clothing and accessories of singer Alli Simpson are presented including jacket by Miss Moncur, shorts by MinkPInk and jewellery from Fairley Jewellery.