- NAB: SHARING THE LOVE. Shirley, Saxon // Inside Film;Apr2005, Issue 75, p50
The article discusses what technology of interest to Australian filmmakers will be shown at the National Association of Broadcasters Show. Hybrid technologies that combine digital media and film will be exhibited. Also shown will be larger, networked storage to accommodate the greater amounts of...
- THE DIRECTORY. // Televisual;Nov2005, p78
The article presents a list of companies in Europe that provide equipments and services for motion pictures and television broadcasting. MGB facilities Ltd. provide computer graphics services and systems. Van Diemen Films provide equipment service maintenance. BBC studios provide shooting...
- Oscar for BKSTS Sponsor. // Image Technology;May1999, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p11
The article reports Avid Technology Inc. has been awarded an Oscar statuette for its Avid Film Composer system, the digital editing system used on many Oscar-winning movies. The award was presented to Avid for the concept, system design of the Avid Composer for motion picture editing. The...
- AVID INTEREST. Shirley, Saxon // Inside Film;Mar2006, Issue 85, p50
Interviews Garrick Simeon, marketing manager for AVID Australia, regarding the use of Avid technology in film editing. Differences of the new Avid technology from its original edit offerings; Available Avid offerings for filmmakers; Key features of the DNxHD codec.
- New Film Editing Equipment from ACMADE. // BKSTS Journal;May1981, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p295
The article evaluates several pieces of film editing equipment from Acmade International including the Codemaster Mk2 Edge numbering machine, the style twinpic editing unit and motorized rewind designed to match the Acmade 5 way compeditor Pic-Sync.
- PAG Goes Dutch. // BKSTS Journal;Dec1981, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p761
The article reports on the demonstration of the current range of Oldelft Cine Group products. The products include Cinemonta editing machines with the revolutionary crown optic, the Combilabor MK7 16/35mm Cine Film processing machine and the Analector automatic 16mm motion analysis projector,...
- Magnascync/Moviola Corp. // BKSTS Journal;Dec1979, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p559
The article evaluates the different motion picture editing equipment and accessories from Magnasync/Moviola Corp.
- Film-Style Computerised Editing System. // BKSTS Journal;Jan1985, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p28
The article evaluates EECO Inc.'s film-style computerized editing system.
- Ten Plate Editing Table. // BKSTS Journal;Aug1983, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p465
The article evaluates Prevost Corp.'s ten plate flat bed editing table and offers information on design, specifications, and capabilities.