Simon & Schuster Contract With Dow Jones For Wall Street Journal Books Ends
- Free Press Shifts Business Book Strategy. // Book Publishing Report;4/5/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p1
After ending relationships with two key publishing partners, The Company Free Press imprint of Simon & Schuster Inc. is shifting its business book strategy. Dow Jones & Co. and Simon & Schuster Inc. did not renew their three-year contract to co-develop Wall Street Journal Books. That deal...
- Dow Jones Interactive adds AP newswire set. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
Announces the agreement between Dow Jones & Co. and Associated Press (AP). Terms under the agreement; AP newswires available on Dow Jones Interactive.
- Prima Moves Distribution to S&S. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 31, p11
Reports on the distribution agreement signed by Simon & Schuster (S&S) to provide a fulfillment and billing services for Prima Publishing. Expectation on the distribution at Prima.
- Scandal Creator Shonda Rhimes Gets First Book Deal. Dockterman, Eliana // Time.com;11/21/2013, p1
The article reports that television writer and producer Shonda Rhimes has signed a contract with book publisher Simon and Schuster to write a book about her experience working in Hollywood as of November 20, 2013.
- BILL'S BUSINESS: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;1/19/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 43, p4
The article offers news briefs related to various topics including the long-term agreement of Suddenlink Cable and Viacom, the release of Hyundai Motor Co.'s first-ever hybrid model, and the increase in performance of the Dow Jones Economic Sentiment Indicator (ESI).
- BILL'S BUSINESS: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;1/19/2011, Vol. 43 Issue 50, p4
The article offers news briefs related to business including the contract agreement of Suddenlink Cable and Viacom, the 2011 Hyundai Motor Sonata hybrid model, and the 2.2 points increase of the Dow Jones Economic Sentiment Indicator (ESI).
- Audio rights & acquisitions. Rosenblum, Trudi M. // Publishers Weekly;12/2/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 49, p28
Discusses audio rights being acquired by BDD Audio and Simon and Schuster. Acquisition by BDD Audio of `Every Day,' by Elizabeth Richards; Also rights to the medical thriller `First Cut,' by Ruth Robinson; Acquisition by Simon & Schuster Audio of Hyperion's `The Big Picture,' by Douglas...
- Higgins Clark in Five-Book Deal with S&S. Mutter, John // Publishers Weekly;5/1/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 18, p9
Reports that author Mary Higgins Clark has signed a five-book deal with Simon and Schuster (S&S). Terms of the deal; Plans of S&S for the books' publication.
- Callaway Makes Jump To Publisher. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/14/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 33, p194
Reports that Callaway will launch its first list as a publishing company and has signed a distribution agreement with Simon & Schuster. Reason of the company for becoming a publisher; Information on the list that will be released by Callaway; Details on the plans of Callaway.