When Will Buyer's Party End?
- WHEEL OF FORTUNE. James, David // BRW;10/5/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p33
The article argues all asset classes are looking unappealing, including commodities, as house prices look vulnerable. The period of cheap money that created a series of asset bubbles in the developed world appears to be coming to an end. The only exceptions are probably in the more exotic areas,...
- Judging a Corporation's Health by Counting Its Beans. Naimark, George M. // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct86, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p43
Focuses on the use of asset accounting as means for evaluating business operations. Effectiveness of the firm in accumulating financial assets; Factors influencing the decline in the corporate assets; Ability of an industrial organization to succeed in the future.
- New year should bring a new mind-set. Morris, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p10
In this article, the author discusses his effort to preserve and enhance the greatest asset he has in business and getting organized during the holiday season in 2010 as he prepares for a productive year in 2011.
- Syron Engineering purchases Troy-based Erie companies. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p2
Reports acquisition of assets of Erie Engineering Co. and Erie Automation Co. by Syron Engineering & Manufacturing L.L.C. in Michigan.
- Possessive thinking. Moriarty, Stephen // Financial Management;Nov2000, p16
Focuses on the importance of asset management to business enterprises. Components of assets; Requirements for the success of asset management; Functions of asset management.
- New Bottom Lines. Kanter, Rosabeth Moss // Executive Excellence;Apr2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p18
Discusses the three assets considered as the most important assets of worldclass companies. Concepts; Competence; Connections; Importance for business leaders to cultivate the assets to ensure high performance and success.
- WEALTH MAGNETS. // Accounting Today;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p13
The article presents lists of the top firms by assets under management (AUM) in 2010 which include Plante Moran Financial Advisors, Truepoint, and Grant/GrossMendelson.
- Toll's big sell-off. // BRW;7/13/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p96
The article reports on the expected move of Toll Holdings to raise its assets that has been forced by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission after it took over Patrick Corp. in Australia.
- NZ BUSINESS ASSETS REACH ALMOST NZ$1.8 TRILLION. // Acuity;Oct2016, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p13
The article discusses report of Statistics New Zealand on assets such as cash, loans, plant and machinery, held by New Zealand businesses in 2015, operating profits of businesses and returns on assets.