- Pipeline. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 29, p65
Presents a chart depicting loan pipeline. Names of companies; Loan description; List of banks.
- How banks evaluate your business loan application. Welch, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/02/99, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p12
Describes how banks evaluates business loan applications. Factors considered in the loan application process; Tips in preparing loan applications; Need for a borrower to demonstrate capacity to service debt.
- While DIPs May Come Easy, Exit Financing Proves Hard to Get. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the number of debtor-in-possession (DIP) financings in the U.S. loan market. Increasing number of companies filing for bankruptcy; Impact of the economic slowdown on exit financing deals; Risk involved in exit financing.
- Slower Week For US Market. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p10
Presents information on the issuances of subordinated loans by business enterprises in the U.S. loan market as of April 1, 2002.
- Term Sheets. // Bank Loan Report;12/6/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p4
Provides information on several companies involved in loans in the U.S.
- Mortgage options geared for borrowers. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;10/9/95, Vol. 5 Issue 28, p1
Focuses on lending conditions in Arizona in 1995. Unwillingness of money sources to lend for speculation; Growth of banks specializing in short-term loans for established small to mid-sized businesses.
- Loan program for 9/11 losses. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the September 11 Recovery Loan Program which provides loans and technical assistance grants for businesses looking for advice in repositioning their companies or their marketing efforts. Interest rates and payment periods; Funding for the recovery loan program.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p6
Presents a chart depicting the business advancers and decliners in the secondary loan market worldwide.
- Loan applicants need to do homework. Dean, Joe // Inside Tucson Business;02/09/98, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p5
Opinion. Offers advice to United States small business owners seeking financing. Size of loan; Allocation of funds; Personal credit record; Company's good credit risk; Payback plan; Alternative payback plan.