- Pipeline. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 29, p65
Presents a chart depicting loan pipeline. Names of companies; Loan description; List of banks.
- How banks evaluate your business loan application. Welch, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/02/99, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p12
Describes how banks evaluates business loan applications. Factors considered in the loan application process; Tips in preparing loan applications; Need for a borrower to demonstrate capacity to service debt.
- While DIPs May Come Easy, Exit Financing Proves Hard to Get. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the number of debtor-in-possession (DIP) financings in the U.S. loan market. Increasing number of companies filing for bankruptcy; Impact of the economic slowdown on exit financing deals; Risk involved in exit financing.
- Slower Week For US Market. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p10
Presents information on the issuances of subordinated loans by business enterprises in the U.S. loan market as of April 1, 2002.
- Term Sheets. // Bank Loan Report;12/6/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p4
Provides information on several companies involved in loans in the U.S.
- Filling a Financing Shortfall With Mezzanine Capital. Levine, Lawrence M.; Gezon, Dave // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p31
Focuses on the benefits offered by mezzanine lenders to companies whose bank borrowings have exceeded their limit, yet still has sufficient cash flow to service more debt. Parameters of mezzanine finance; Reasons that may lead to a mezzanine investor's possible rejection of a proposed...
- Mortgage options geared for borrowers. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;10/9/95, Vol. 5 Issue 28, p1
Focuses on lending conditions in Arizona in 1995. Unwillingness of money sources to lend for speculation; Growth of banks specializing in short-term loans for established small to mid-sized businesses.
- Loan program for 9/11 losses. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the September 11 Recovery Loan Program which provides loans and technical assistance grants for businesses looking for advice in repositioning their companies or their marketing efforts. Interest rates and payment periods; Funding for the recovery loan program.
- A visit to an office after closing time. Cassidy, Mike // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p3
Gives advice on lending to businesses. Includes drawing a firm credit line; Listening carefully to the promises of the debtor; Considering early settlement of an account.