New Stephens' Target: Wealthy Clients
- Sisson joins BancBoston. // High Yield Report;01/18/99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p3
Reports the appointment of Rosemary Sisson as managing director of BancBoston Robertson Stephens, an investment bank in the United States. Job responsibilities of Sisson; Previous work of Sisson; Plans of BancBoston to capitalize in consumer products industry; High yield performance of...
- FORM: CH12_01 Approval of LLC Hiring. // Your Limited Liability Company;Jul2013, pF31
A form showing approval of limited liability company (LLC) hiring is presented which appears in the book "Your Limited Liability Company: An Operating Manual." The required information includes the names of the members hired, position of hiring and duties of the position.
- Screen tests. Mochari, Ilan // Inc.;1998 Inc. 500, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p128
Enumerates some of the strategies used by chief executive officers of the fastest-growing companies in the United States, for hiring employees. Team spirit; Hiring by geography; Getting potential employees to write short- and long-term goals; Series of interviews; Manual writing on hand washing.
- Investment banks power up their energy practices. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
Reports efforts of investment banks to improve energy practices in New York. Recruitment of Hazel O' Leary as chief operating officer for Blaylock & Partners; Selection of additional analyst to follow energy and utility companies; Concern of O'Leary for capital and restructuring advice on the...
- High yield professionals are getting mobile in job market. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;01/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Reports hiring of high yield professionals in the investment banking in the United States. Includes the acquisition of Aryeh Bourkoff, a telecom analyst from CIBC World Markets by Warburg Dillon Read; Plans of Sarah Thompson, an industrial goods, paper and forest products analyst to join Lehman...
- Hungarian company requests â‚¬75 mln from EIB. // Hungary A.M.;10/3/2013, p2
The article informs that a 75 million euros in funding request was received by the European Investment Bank from an unnamed Hungarian-based private company for the upgrade of fixed and mobile networks in Hungary.
- Stephens Branches Out in Its Home Base of Arkansas and Beyond. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p6
Reports on the launching of media campaign by the officials of Stephens Inc. in Arkansas. Enhancement of hometown investment banking to clients; Development of personal commitment to deals; Expansion of operation in public finance.
- Robbie's on a roll. // U.S. Banker;Oct99, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p35
Features San Francisco, California-based investment banker BancBoston Robertson Stephens. Merger with Fleet Financial Group scheduled for October 15, 1999; Business focus; Secret of the firm's success; Pre-tax income and revenue in the first half of 1999.
- Fleet's Maag to Head Sales. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;03/20/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the appointment of Bill Maag as head of the sales team of the investment banking group FleetBoston Robertson Stephens on March 17, 2000. Background on his career at Fleet Financial Group; Responsibilities as a sales team leader; His plans for the team.