New Stephens' Target: Wealthy Clients
- Sisson joins BancBoston. // High Yield Report;01/18/99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p3
Reports the appointment of Rosemary Sisson as managing director of BancBoston Robertson Stephens, an investment bank in the United States. Job responsibilities of Sisson; Previous work of Sisson; Plans of BancBoston to capitalize in consumer products industry; High yield performance of...
- FORM: CH12_01 Approval of LLC Hiring. // Your Limited Liability Company;Jul2013, pF31
A form showing approval of limited liability company (LLC) hiring is presented which appears in the book "Your Limited Liability Company: An Operating Manual." The required information includes the names of the members hired, position of hiring and duties of the position.
- Screen tests. Mochari, Ilan // Inc.;1998 Inc. 500, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p128
Enumerates some of the strategies used by chief executive officers of the fastest-growing companies in the United States, for hiring employees. Team spirit; Hiring by geography; Getting potential employees to write short- and long-term goals; Series of interviews; Manual writing on hand washing.
- Investment banks power up their energy practices. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
Reports efforts of investment banks to improve energy practices in New York. Recruitment of Hazel O' Leary as chief operating officer for Blaylock & Partners; Selection of additional analyst to follow energy and utility companies; Concern of O'Leary for capital and restructuring advice on the...
- High yield professionals are getting mobile in job market. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;01/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Reports hiring of high yield professionals in the investment banking in the United States. Includes the acquisition of Aryeh Bourkoff, a telecom analyst from CIBC World Markets by Warburg Dillon Read; Plans of Sarah Thompson, an industrial goods, paper and forest products analyst to join Lehman...
- Hungarian company requests â‚¬75 mln from EIB. // Hungary A.M.;10/3/2013, p2
The article informs that a 75 million euros in funding request was received by the European Investment Bank from an unnamed Hungarian-based private company for the upgrade of fixed and mobile networks in Hungary.
- Stephens Branches Out in Its Home Base of Arkansas and Beyond. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p6
Reports on the launching of media campaign by the officials of Stephens Inc. in Arkansas. Enhancement of hometown investment banking to clients; Development of personal commitment to deals; Expansion of operation in public finance.
- Robbie's on a roll. // U.S. Banker;Oct99, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p35
Features San Francisco, California-based investment banker BancBoston Robertson Stephens. Merger with Fleet Financial Group scheduled for October 15, 1999; Business focus; Secret of the firm's success; Pre-tax income and revenue in the first half of 1999.
- CHICAGO OBSERVER. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/10/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p46
Reports business developments in Chicago, Illinois as of September 2001. Appointment of Larry J. Gorrell as chief executive officer of the Big Five accounting firm; Retention of the tourism contract of Edelman Public Relations Worldwide with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Community...