- Sales Up 21.7%, Profits Increase 30.5% For McGraw-Hill's 2nd Quarter. // Educational Marketer;08/07/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p5
Reports on the increase in the second-quarter sales of McGraw Hill's Education Publishing Group in 2000.
- Sales at McGraw-Hill's publishing group top $1.1B. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/27/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 9, p17
Reports on the financial performance of McGraw-Hill Educational & Professional Publishing Group in 1994. Division earnings; Statistics; Market strength and weaknesses.
- McGraw-Hill, Simon & Schuster to sell software over the... // Electronic Education Report;10/08/97, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p5
Reports that McGraw-Hill Home Interactive and Simon and Schuster's Learning Products Group are taking divergent paths toward selling software over the Internet. Plans of Simon Schuster's Learning Products; President of McGraw-Hill's Educational and Professional Group.
- Slow Start for School Sales at McGraw-Hill. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/5/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 18, p13
Deals with the sales of McGraw-Hill Education for the quarter ending March 31, 2003. Details on the decline of sales; Impact of state deficits on educational funding; Performance of the higer education, professional, and international segments.
- Revenue Up 6% at M-H Education. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/3/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the increase in sales posted by McGraw-Hill Education for the 2003 first quarter that ended March 31, 2004. Operating loss of the company; Factors that contributed to the increase in sales; Projected growth in higher education market in 2004.
- Georgia To Investigate Sales/Purchasing Tactics; McGraw-Hill Allegedly Restricted Free Materials. // Educational Marketer;8/16/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the plan of the State Department of Education to investigate the textbook purchasing practices of some of the largest school districts in Georgia. Impetus to the plan; Details on the allegations made by a former salesman of elementary-school publisher McGraw-Hill Educational and...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Cuts More Than 140 Jobs, Sees Low K-12 Growth, Better College Market In 2006. // Educational Marketer;1/16/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that New York-based publishing company MCGRAW-Hill Educational and Professional Publishing Group has eliminated more than 140 positions from its 7,140 employees. The goal of the company is to improve profitability and reflect the changes in how it wants to operate some of its...
- M-H Ed H1 Revenue is Down; K-12 Market Hardest in Years. // Educational Marketer;7/30/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the decline of McGraw-Hill Education & Professional Publishing Group's revenue by 11.7 percent to 474 million dollar in the second quarter of 2012 in the New York. It states that the decrease of the company's revenue accounts from its continued preparations to sell...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
No abstract available.