ProQuest Info and Learning Revenue Climbs 12%
- ProQuest stock doubles in year. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;2/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p4
Reports the increase of ProQuest Co. revenues despite the economic downturn in Detroit, Michigan. Rise of company stock prices; Stability of the market for propriety products; Anticipation of growth in client spending.
- Gale, ProQuest hope to find new money in old documents. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;8/18/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p16
Two local information companies in Michigan are looking to boost revenue by offering researchers digitized books, documents and articles published more than two centuries ago. The Farmington Hills-based Gale Group Inc. is rolling out its Eighteenth Century Collections Online, a collection of...
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST COMPUTER SERVICE COMPANIES Ranked by 2004 revenue. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/26/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p82
A list of the largest computer service companies that provide sophisticated computer services in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties ranked by the revenue earned for the year 2004 is presented. The number one company is Compuware Corp. The company is followed by ProQuest...
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts Increases European Presence. // Information Today;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the opening of a regional office in the United Kingdom (U.K.) by Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, and the establishment of a European mirror site of its Interset service. Location of the U.K. office; Contact information.
- Secondary publishing in changing times: Profile of Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. Hitti, Angela // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall95, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p80
Features the Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. Publication of bibliographic databases in the life sciences, engineering and market research; Accessibility; Formats and trends.
- ProQuest Projects Voyager Revenue Will Be $120 Million to $135 Million. // Electronic Education Report;5/5/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the projected revenue of ProQuest Co. for its Voyager business unit in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Beginning with the fourth quarter of 2005 reporting, ProQuest will split its Information and Learning business into two segments when reporting results. The company expects to...
- EARNINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/23/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p4
This article presents information on quarterly stock earnings of the U.S. stock exchange. According to New York Stock Exchange, the revenue of Champion Enterprises Inc. for the 4th quarter was $329,093,000 in 2002 and declined to $291,330,000 in 2003. The earning per share also declined to $0.6...
- ProQuest Restructures, Forms New Ed. Unit. // Educational Marketer;11/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p4
Reports on Ann Arbor, Michigan-based ProQuest's decision to form a business unit within one of its two divisions, Information and Learning, and change its management structure.
- ProQuest Lowers Growth Forecast For Fourth Quarter and 2002 Year. // Educational Marketer;1/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the reduction in the growth projections of ProQuest for the fourth quarter and the year 2002 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Decline in the non-subscription revenue; Operation of the corporation's reseller business; Factors influencing the decision to reduce the financial forecasts.