- Danfoss Claims Full Ownership of Turbocor. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/4/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the announcement of Danfoss on its effort of acquiring Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc. in Tallahassee, Florida. Ricardo Schneider, president of Danfoss Turbocor, states the commitment and investment of Danfoss for the future and capability of Turbocor's technology for...
- Congressman Visits Danfoss Turbocor Facility. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/27/2009, Vol. 237 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the visitation of Congressman F. Allen Boyd at Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc.'s manufacturing facility in Tallahassee, Florida. Congressman Boyd states the significance of the private sector's role in promoting the U.S. government's national energy policy and cites the...
- Industry News. // Engineered Systems;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p82
Presents information on the heating and ventilation industry in the United States recent as of June 2004. Definitive agreement reached by Carrier Corp. for the acquisition of Automated Logic Corp.; Awarding of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Award to Turbocor Inc.; Three day seminar on...
- Danfoss Turbocor offers 1234ze compressor. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Mar2012, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p5
The article offers information on Danfoss Turbocor's TG310, a prototype version of the oil-less compressor suitable for use with the refrigerant, HFO1234ze.
- Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Introduces New technology. // Process Cooling;Apr2014, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p39
The article offers brief information on the Variable Twin Turbo (VTT) series of compressors from Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc.
- IN BRIEF. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2004, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p15
Presents updates on the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. as of May 2004. Plans of Farmington, Connecticut-based Carrier Corp. to acquire the Kennesaw, Georgia-based Automated Logic Corp.; Award received by the Turbocor compressor manufactured by Turbocor Inc.; Information on a...
- fyi: INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/19/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 8, p1
The article presents news related the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. compiled as of June 2006. Emerson Climate Technologies has announced price increases on all its Copeland compressors, condensers and Flow Control products. Henrik Jorgensen has been appointed president of Danfoss...
- Danfoss Turbocor Compressors appoints new Vice President of Sales & Marketing and Global Customer Support. // IE3;Nov2015, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p50
The article announces the appointment of Jose Alvarez as vice president of sales and marketing at Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc.
- Oil-Less Compressor Uses Magnetic Bearings. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/3/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 5, p17
Introduces the compact centrifugal compressor from Turbocor in Canada. Utilization of magnetic bearings; Assessment of the capacity range; Features of the product.