Sail for charity
- IFSA celebrating 75th anniversary. // Furniture/Today;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p8
Reports on the activities of the International Furniture Suppliers Association (IFSA) for 2004. History of IFSA; Fund raising activities of the association; Features of the organization's Web site.
- Misty Days Sailing. // Cabinet Maker;9/22/2006, Issue 5506, p37
The article focuses on Radii sailing trips with customers and friends organized from Rhu which enabled the crew to circumnavigate the island of Bute in Scotland.
- Double whammy for FIT. // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2011, Issue 5751, p10
The article reports on the 4,000 British pounds worth of funds which have been raised by Manchester Furniture Show and the East Anglia Golf Day for the Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) in 2011.
- Sporting a few medals. Brown, Jonathan Seddon // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p5
Focuses on the fund raising activities of the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association of Great Britain.
- Thanks indeed. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p35
Reports on the recipient of the fund raising initiative of Reid Furniture and Connor Park in Glasgow, Scotland. Financial donation to Yorkhill Hospital; Gratitude of a leukemia patient to the hospital staff.
- Lancs FTBA has a ball. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p52
Reports on the fund-raising activity during the FTBA association of British furniture makers' annual banquet and ball in England.
- Far too enjoyable. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p29
Reports on a fund raising event in furniture industry in Great Britain. Laser clay pigeon shooting.
- Race For Life cash boost. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p29
Reports on the amount of money raised from the 1998 Race for Life fund raising in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- THE Royal TREATMENT. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p22
The article announces the effort of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, to open a furniture fundraising event held at the London Metropolitan University in London, England.