Stand out from the crowd
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p8
Features the award winning storage bed designer and manufacturer, Jay-Be company in Great Britain. Details of the company's product lines.
- Jay-Be warning on copies. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p4
Reports on furniture company Jay-Be's action against rival companies to protect its intellectual property.
- Jay-Be doubles advertising spend for '98 bedstead campaign. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p7
Reports on Great Britain-based bed manufacturer Jay-Be's 1998 advertising campaign. Features of the company's print advertisements; Products included in Jay-Be's campaign; Other public relations initiatives of the company.
- Competition offers cash for displays. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p5
Reports on furniture firm Jay-Be's offering of cash prize for a store display competition. Prizes at stake in the competition.
- Jay-Be shines with its 5 sofa range. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p2
Focuses on Britain-based furniture manufacturer Jay-Be's launching of its five range of upholstery at the 1998 BFM Summer Furniture Show. Designs; Colors available; Price range; Launching as Jay-Be's first entry to the upholstery market.
- Those who dare win... // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p32
Focuses on the success of Jay-Be in the bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. History of the company; Potential revenue of Galaxy; Exploration in the world of cabinets.
- Designs for life. // Cabinet Maker;May2010 Business Supplement, p8
The article presents the author's perspective on the trends in the living and dining furniture in Great Britain. She mentions that furniture designers must be directional and look forward for inspiration in other fields of design as furniture is becoming more fashion-led. It notes that branding...
- Being in the glow. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p79
This article focuses on the importance of lighting for furniture designers and architects. They are well aware of the influence light has on moods, and as a result bend and mould light as they would wood or concrete. Altering the light on the shopfloor can have a marked difference on sales....
- COMPLEMENTS TO THE SEASON. // Cabinet Maker;3/20/2009, Issue 5629, p20
The article focuses on the trendboards that influence the furniture design industry in Great Britain. The three trendboards that will help manufacturers, retailers and designers in dealing the economic condition include the need to focus on product design, retail environment and interior design...