- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p5
Reports on the range of National Trust branded beds to be launched by Hypnos in Great Britain in September 2004.
- Hypnos bedding to make Canadian debut. // Furniture/Today;1/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p61
Introduces Hypnos, the luxury bedding brand based in Great Britain. Plan in expanding its operations in Canada; Bedding company it has collaborated with; Opening price of the product line.
- Springing into imports. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p18
Features the England-based bedroom furniture company, Hypnos. History of the company; Reason behind the firm's decision to enter the importing sector; Product range of the company; Signature design of Hypnos; Financial status of the business.
- The bells are ringing. Moore, Rebecca // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p23
Reports on the popularity of sleigh beds among furniture shoppers. History of sleigh beds; Design features of the beds; Reasons behind the renewed interest of shoppers in sleigh beds; Companies that manufacture sleigh beds; Average cost of sleigh beds.
- Hypnos focuses on customer satisfaction. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p32
Provides information on bed manufacturer Hypnos based in Buckinghamshire, England. Beds' feature of natural materials like cashmere, silk and wool; Hand-tufting and covering of beds in fine Belgian damask; Licensing of Hypnos to Jamison Bedding based in Franklin, Tennessee.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- A question of quality. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p12
Focuses on the budget sector of the bed market in Great Britain. Definitions of budget bed; Forecast decline in the budget bed business as well as evolutionary changes as customers become more affluent; Features of budget beds offered by furniture manufacturers.
- Wild West still lives in specialty sleep arena. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p105
Introduces bedding products at the Specialty Sleep Expo in Chicago, Illinois. Image of comfort of conventional bedding; Line of advertisement on platform bed mattresses; Strategy of advertisement producers on comfortable products.
- Power beds still big at retail. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the stable demand for grand-scale beds in the United States. Availability of so-called power beds at middle and upper price points; Strength of the bedroom category in several key cities; Resurgence of wall beds; Merchandising opportunities offered by power beds for retailers. ...