- New campaign could grow bed market by Â£166m, says Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p12
The article reports on move of the Sleep Council to launch the Seven Year Hitch campaign that could grow the bed market in Great Britain by 166 million British pound sterling.
- Dunlopillo sells bed operation for Â£12m. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Reports that the pan-European bed company Hilding Anders has acquired the British and Irish bed operations of Dunlopillo. Purchase cost; Dunlopillo's performance in 2001; Assets included in the deal.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- Hypnos promotion. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p3
Reports that bed manufacturing firm Hypnos has launched an advertising campaign.
- Bouncing ideas. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p12
Presents opinions from bed experts on the Sleep Council's issue on changes in sleeping patterns and surfaces by the third millennium. Storage of beds when not in use to utilize space for other purposes; Emergence of plasma screens to allow occupants to access the Internet, television and...