No date set for Omega flotation
- Burbidge in time saving investment. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p4
Reports the move of kitchen furniture firm Burnbidge to invest in time-saving manufacturing equipment in Great Britain. Total amount invested; Citations of the equipment installed; Capacity of the equipment to improve production efficiency.
- HOOSIER STEP STOOL. Bagnall, Ralph // Woodworker's Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p34
Focuses on the creation of step tool. Details and construction of the tool; List of materials; Manufacture of step tools by Hoosier Manufacturing Company, leader in making kitchen furniture.
- Home Styles sets Betty Crocker RTA kitchen line. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the launching of Betty Crocker Kitchen line by Home Styles in Kentucky. Product quality; Launch of marketing initiative; Shipment of the products to retailers.
- County Kitchens shows off in London. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p5
Features the County Kitchens' showroom in High Street Kensington London, England.
- Slim Pickings. Martin, Kymberly // Tech Trader;Aug2010, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include one by Matt Preston on the Smart Kitchen features, one on the impact of the federal election in Australia on the kitchen furniture industry, and one on the American Express survey of 11 countries including Australia.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jan2008, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p18
A calendar of kitchen and bath industry-related events to be held in 2008 is presented, including the 2008 International Builders' Show & nextBuild in Orlando, Florida from February 13-16, the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Chicago, Illinois from April 10-13 and Eurocucina, the International...
- Kitchen growth. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p2
Forecasts the increase in sales in the kitchen market for the year 2000.
- Smallbone flotation will fund expansion. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p4
Reports on the effort of kitchen furniture retailer, Smallbone to enter the stock market in order to get funding for its business expansion in Great Britain. Amount the company is hoping to raise from the stock market; Plan of the company to return to the U.S. market; Investment of funds in new...
- VENT-A-HOOD ENDORSED BY NKBA, REDESIGNS WEB SITE. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jul2003, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p8
Reports on National Kitchen and Bath Association's endorsement of a training program run by residential range hood manufacturer Vent-A-Hood. Topics and activities included in the training program; Web site of Vent-A-Hood; Continuing education unit credits to be received by participants.