Sales get off to a cautious start
- Ashley likes Las Vegas. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/2/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p1
The article informs that even before the first market here, Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. is set to triple its space with a new showroom in the second phase of the World Market Center. The manufacturer and importer will take 62,000 square feet on the top level of the 15-story, 1.6...
- GOOD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;2/9/2007, Issue 5524, p39
The article reports on the January 2007 giveaway sale offering at Roemers furniture shop in Sligo, Ireland.
- U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Transportation Equipment. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Transportation Equipment;2002 3rd Quarter, p105
This article presents an overview of the transportation equipment industry of the U.S. Zero-percent financing and other creative uses of marketing muscle have been pulling people into the showrooms. At the end of the day, U.S. light vehicle sales should reach 16.7 million units this year, down...
- classic. // Furniture/Today;5/2/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p26
The article shows various fabric designs of classic paisleys, frames, plaids, stripes, houndstooth, checks, tweed and damasks. Classic menswear patterns like this houndstooth check are showcased at the Proposte showroom of German producer Aste-Landwehr. An exuberantly colored paisley from the...
- nature. // Furniture/Today;5/2/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p29
The article shows various fabric designs, with earthy colors, tranquil tones, natural fibers and natural motifs. Rustika, a brand of Spanish manufacturer Antecuir, draws on the inherent tranquility of nature for the patterns and colors of its upholstery designs, including Sirtaki, debuting at...
- New interiors show to have a public day. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p6
Reports on the plan to conduct a public furniture show called London Interiors in July 2005 in London, England. Support of consumer marketing and trade marketing campaign for the show; Opportunity for manufacturers to showcase products directly to end user; Schedule for the trade event.
- Singapore fair aims to build reputation. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p18
Reports on the 2004 International Furniture Fair Singapore. Furniture companies that exhibited products at the fair; Various furniture designs introduced during the exhibition; Countries that participated.
- Egypt's inaugural Furnex show draws buyers from 36 countries. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;6/21/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p28
Reports on the attendance of international buyers in the furniture fair Furnex 2004 held in Cairo, Egypt on June 2004. Number of international buyers according to show organizers; Trademarks of Egyptian furniture; Product offerings.
- Malaysian show features range of looks. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p20
Reports on the 2004 Malaysian International Furniture Fair in Kuala Lumpur. Styles of furniture exhibited at the fair; Companies that participated in the event.