- Reflections. Neumeyer, P.F. // Mothering;Spring92, Issue 63, p77
Reviews the magazine `Kids Discover.'
- News Briefs . . . // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p7
Presents updates on the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 10, 2002, including a list of books released by Curriculum Associates.
- A Fresh New Format. Mueller, Mary // School Library Journal;Apr2016, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p66
The article reviews the web site Kids Discover Online, located at kidsdiscover.com/kids-discover-online.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p8
Reports on news and developments concerning the educational publishing industry in the United States, as of January 26, 2004. U.S. Department of Education's awarding of a contract to RMC Research Corp. to operate the National Center for Reading First Technical Assistance; Harcourt's...
- Curriculum Associates Develops State-Specific Test Preps. // Educational Marketer;7/10/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that Curriculum Associates Inc., educational publishing company, is customizing its test preparation products to state-specific standards in Billerica, Massachusetts. The company is also looking to expand its state-specific test preparations with plans for practice tests for...
- A Tour of Online Tutors. Branzburg, Jeffrey // Tech & Learning;Mar2004, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p14
Reviews several Internet tutoring services. Brainfuse from Trustforte Educational Services; vTutor from Elluminate Inc.; Smarthinking from SMARTHINKING Inc.
- News Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p7
The article offers news briefs on topics related to educational technology industries in the U.S., which include the launching of Follett Software Co.'s Textbook and Device Management Package in May 2011, the release of i-Ready Common Core State Standards Screener program from Curriculum...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Electronic Education Report;10/28/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p7
The article presents news brief related to the education technology industry including partnership between Instructure and Atomic Learning, Curriculum Associates Inc. partnership with MetaMetrics and Raptor Technologies partnership with Pearson Education Inc.'s independent software program.
- Help Is Here... Broderick, Patricia; Raymond, Alien // Teaching Pre K-8;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p48
Introduces the writing competency program for children called Write! -- Foundations and Models for Proficiency from Curriculum Associates Incorporated. Features of the program; Benefits of the program; Web site.