Partnerships & Acquisitions
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;02/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Mexican higher education business and economics publisher ECAFSA by Thomson Learning.
- As Its Own Sale Progresses, Thomson Learning Acquires College Web-Based Tools Provider Aplia. // Educational Marketer;3/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p1
The article announces the acquisition of Aplia, a college Web-based tools provider, by Thomson Learning Corp. in the U.S. Harris Morris, chief strategy officer for Thomson, states that the acquisition was a natural progress of its strategic partnership with Aplia. Aplia also has teamed up with...
- Thomson Learning Acquires Forbes Academic Custom Publishing Div. // Educational Marketer;05/01/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the acquisition of academic custom publishing division of Forbes Inc. by Thomson Learning.
- Thomson acquires Mexican publisher. // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/29/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on Stamford, Connecticut-based Thomson Learning's acquisition of North America-based higher-education, business and economics publisher ECAFSA.
- Lindon-based Galton Technologies to be sold to Connecticut company. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/11/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p1
Reports on Thomson Learning's acquisition of Galton Technologies Inc. Terms of agreement; History of Galton Technologies; Expected benefits from the acquisition; Nature of business of the two companies.
- Riverdeep and South-Western Partner to Publish New Keyboarding Resource for K-12 Schools. // Electronic Education Report;12/3/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the partnership between Riverdeep and Thomson Learning to produce a keyboarding program for the K-12 higher education and professional market in the U.S. Date release of the program; Availability of the keyboarding resource; Price of the textbook.
- Acquisitions & Partnershipsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and partnerships in the education sector.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/26/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
The article offers news briefs related mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. including the partnership between Moodlerooms and The Learning Edge North American and partnership between John Wiley & Sons and Scrivener Publishing in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;4/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p7
Presents news briefs on several partnerships & acquisitions of companies in the educational publishing industry as of April 2002.