ETS Adds Data Management with Pulliam Group Acquisition
- ETS Broadens K-12 Instructional Services with Acquisition of The Pulliam Group. // Electronic Education Report;2/20/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that U.S.-based Educational Testing Service completed the acquisition of The Pulliam Group, a provider of K-12 instructional development software and services.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to business including the acquisition of TH(i)NQ Ed by Edline, both providers of communications solutions for K12 education, and the partnership between Educational Testing Service (ETS) and schoolBrains to offer the ETS Formative Assessment Item Bank.
- ETS Wins California Testing Contract. // Educational Marketer;5/6/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p2
Focuses on the California STAR testing program contract that was secured by Educational Testing Services as of May 2002.
- ETS Acquires ATI, Adding Professional Development. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that Educational Testing Service (ETS) Inc. has acquired the assets of Assessment Training Institute, a professional development provider in the U.S. The buy-out deal is expected to heighten the learning and teaching initiatives as well as the assessment programs of ETS....
- Editorial. Goodyear, Peter // Instructional Science;Jan2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p1
The article presents a letter from the editor of "Instructional Science," concerning the January 2008 issue. The author mentions that Pat Alexander, the journal's Associate Editor, is moving on to other ventures and being replaced by Val Shute, a scholar at the Instructional Systems Program at...
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/23/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Thomson Prometric by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the U.S. ETS is expecting to complete its $435 million transaction of the firm before the end of September 2007. Under the definitive sales agreement, the deal includes $310 million in cash...
- Partnerships and Acquisitionsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;7/27/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational software industry in the U.S. The Nova Learning Alliance was launched in June 2007 to promote 21st century skills for every child, provide professional development opportunities to support technology integration across the curriculum, and...
- ETS Buys Into Formative-Assessment Market. Olson, Lynn // Education Week;3/8/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p7
The article reports that the Educational Testing Service Inc. has acquired the assets of the for-profit Assessment Training Institute. The company specializes in helping teachers use classroom assessments to improve daily instruction. By acquiring the assets of the institute, the nonprofit...
- New Card, New Vineyard. Yarbrough, Dick // Georgia Trend;Sep2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p135
Presents the views of the author on customer service. Implication of merger mania on customer service; Limitation of choices for customers; Relevance of company decisions to the public.