Relaxation comes round
- Rolf Benz hits the road in the UK. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p7
Highlights the Rolf Benz tour for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Companies participating in the event; Products to be displayed.
- Engineering cool designs. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p20
The article presents an interview with Andreas Lechner, marketing manager at German upholstered furniture manufacturer Rolf Benz and formerly with fashion and sportswear brands Hugo Boss and Adidas, on the challenges of growing the company name beyond Germany. He believes that there is a unique...
- Natuzzi unveils new logo, store concept in Cologne. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p23
Reports the disclosure of the revised consumer logo of Natuzzi at the year 2001 International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Comparison between the corporate and consumer logos; Discussion of the Natuzzi store concept; Application of the concept in the Divani & Divani stores.
- Natuzzi takes roomset concept a step further. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p3
Reports on Natuzzi SpA's introduction of a roomset collection at the 2000 Furniture Show.
- Natuzzi's masterpiece. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p5
The article reports on the move of Natuzzi SpA, an Italian leather upholstery, to commemorate its 50th anniversary with an exhibition examining the use of leather. It mentions that the event will feature several artists, including Maria-Ines Aguirre, Catherine Hammerton, and Thomas de Hoghton....
- Showstoppers. Stein, Larry // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p44
The article focuses on a furniture exhibition. Upholstery manufacturers got in on the act featuring armchairs with drinks holders and sofas with ottomans while smart looking recliners provided even more comfort for viewing. Leather took centre stage. Natuzzi SpA introduced three lifestyle...
- Trends highlight fashion. Hodnett, Cindy W. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p29
The article evaluates several sofas exhibited at the High Point Market home furnishing trade show in October 2013 including sofas by Southwood Furniture Corp., the Re-vive recliner by Natuzzi SpA and the Carolina Preserves by Klaussner Home Furnishings.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p10
Features several furniture. Rolf Benz 7800 soft leather chair; William Ball's Meteor kitchen unit; Carolina bar chain; Viceroy collection of beds.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2008, Issue 5592, p7
The article offers news briefs in the furniture industry in Great Britain. The Confederation of British Industry said that orders are still increasing in British factories despite the increase in prices. Furniture retailer Peter Green has changed the look of its store in Reading, England. German...