International flair in Dublin
- Casual market convenes in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p9
Highlights the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Sponsor of the event; Features of the Event; Winners of the Casual Furniture Design Excellence Awards.
- Fresh Fare. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p114
Features furniture exhibited at the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center. Giig & Iggi's set of nesting tables; Arvid's three-legged stool; Angela Adam's cotton/linen, handpainted fabrics.
- Styles range from sober simplicity to colorful curves. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p24
Reports on the holding of the 2001 Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Copenhagen, Denmark. Highlights of the exhibition; Features of products to be exhibited; Industry trends highlighted during the exhibition.
- SFM sets more exhibitor space. Perry, David; Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the plan of the San Francisco Furniture Market to transfer its temporary exhibitors to the main building by January 2002. Expansion of the space for permanent exhibitors; Renovation of the former Promenade space; Lease of additional space for the temporary exhibits.
- Strong European influences seen at Far East exhibitions. Curtis, Jennifer // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p5
Cites the strong European influences seen at the furniture shows in Malaysia and Singapore. Target customers; Examples of furniture at the Malaysian International Furniture Fair; International Furniture Fair Singapore/ASEAN Furniture Show as the `Cologne of the East'.
- Milan showcase is influenced by retro styles. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p8
Features the Milan Salone del Mobile furniture exhibition in Milan, Italy. Participating firms; Design trends shown; Notable products.
- Spectrum spotlights soho style trends. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p3
Highlights trends in small office/home office furniture as presented at Spectrum's exhibition held May 1999 in London, England.
- DTI grants for Japan. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Announces available grants for furniture, lighting, carpets, fabrics and accessories firms exhibiting at the Tokyo International Furniture Fair in November, 1999.
- German show trips. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p2
Announces the trips offered by Pressplan Travel to Heimtextil exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany and Cologne Furniture Show in January 2000.
- Cyberspace aesthetics. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p14
Features the holding of the International Furniture Fair on January 17-23, 2000 in Cologne, Germany. Focus on the virtual furniture aesthetic; Italian manufacturer Kartell's La Marie transparent chair designed by Philippe Starck; Old Charm Cocktail Cabinet and Torino sofa from Peter Guild; Key...