Italian Brianform heads for the UK
- Wakeman jumps ship to Lebus. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2013, Issue 5861, p6
The article announces that John Wakeman has been appointed as director of sales at Lebus Upholstery Ltd.
- SECOND HELPING. Wakeman, John // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2013, Issue 5854, p14
The article offers information on the 2nd Branded Furniture Show of Buoyant Upholstery to be held at the AIS Showrooms in Solihull, West Midlands of England on October 1, 2013. John Wakeman, sales director of Buoyant Upholstery, talks about the success of the first trade show in 2012. He also...
- What importers suggest. // Cabinet Maker;3/17/2006, Issue 5479, p22
The article presents suggestions of some executives related to importation of upholstery products. Steve Dowdall, director of Land of Leather, suggests that companies need a local office to sort out any problems that may arise in the importation. John Wakeman, managing director of Transworld...
- Fabric's China syndrome. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p36
Reports on the efforts of fabric companies in the United States to come up with ways to deal with competition from manufacturers in China. Expectation by fabric suppliers serving makers of upholstered furniture that an economic upturn will improve business in 2004; Efforts of domestic mills to...
- Fabrics held in ports. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;12/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p1
The article reports that some imported upholstery fabric is sitting in the U.S. ports as a result of a federal directive to U.S. Customs to deny entry for textiles that were shipped in excess of 2004 quotas. The issue affects goods from such countries as China, India and Pakistan, and could...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p10
Features various living room furnitures. Bright green soft chair from Mathias; Denny B80 contemporary leather sofa from Brianform; Chicago bench from Perobell.
- A NEW BRAND OF SHOW BUSINESS. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2012, Issue 5795, p36
The article offers information on the views of John Wakeman of Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. on organizing trade shows for the furniture industry, expressed in an interview with the periodical. It states that Branded Furniture Show is the brainchild of John and company's managing director Mike...
- APBUMA: Export Development Fund for upgrading textile sector. // Pakistan Textile Journal;May2012, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p16
The article reveals the amount of Export Development Fund (EDF) used for the betterment of the textile industry, according to All Pakistan Bed Sheet & Upholstery Manufacturers Association (APBUMA).
- It's a date. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2012, Issue 5806, p22
Information about the First Branded Furniture Show that was held at Cranmore Park Exhibition Centre in Solihull, England on September 30, 2012 is presented. The exhibitors of the event include Whitemeadow Furniture Ltd., Buoyant Upholstery Ltd., and Celebrity Motion Furniture Ltd. It notes that...