Mayor steps in to planning dispute
- Stewart Linford honours British hero. // Cabinet Maker;4/16/2010, Issue 5683, p5
The article reports on the creation of the furniture collection, Athlete's Chair, Event Stool and Champion's Table, by British furniture maker Stewart Linford Chairmaker in honour of Olympic Rowing gold medallist Steve Redgrave.
- Queen's awards for furnishing trio. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2003, Issue 5334, p5
Announces furnishing firms who have won the Queen's Award for Enterprise: Innovation. Trendsetter Home Furnishings; Stewart Linford Chairmaker; Transdek.
- Tony Green's gypsy odyssey. Doherty, M. Stephen // American Artist;Nov1994, Vol. 58 Issue 628, p34
Profiles Italian painter Tony Green. Background; Art education; Sojourns all over the world; Introduction to gypsy jazz; Scholarship under Auseklis Ozols; Mural commissions; Preferences when working on a commission; Painting workshops conducted; Exhibitions in restaurants.
- Brushing up on royalty. Cafiero, Autumn // New Orleans Magazine;Feb99, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p28
Profiles painter and musician Tony Green, who painted the 1999 Rex proclamation poster. Features of the poster; Personal background.
- UN ARTISTA DI NEW ORLEANS A VENEZIA. LABORDE, ERROL // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2015, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p176
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of eating lunch and having a conversation artist Tony Green at Upupa Ristorante in Venice, Italy.
- Porretta Soul Festival. Atherton, Mike // Record Collector (0261250X);Oct2013, Issue 419, p114
The article discusses the Porretta Soul Festival held at Porretta Terme, Italy on July 18-21, 2013 which included performances by singers Toni Green, David Hudson and Mitty Collier.
- Commercial rent regulation: preserving the diversity of neighborhoodcommercial districts Rosenberg, Margot A. // Ecology Law Quarterly;1988, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p281
No abstract available.
- Redeveloping California. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p1
Reports that the Mammoth Lakes project zone was the latest of three redevelopment zones to be invalidated by a state court of appeals in California. Need for Mammoth Lakes to search for other financing sources; Plans to be more competitive with other ski resorts.
- An evolution, guided by denizens. Oczypok, Kate // Hill;2/25/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p37
The article focuses on the economic impact of the community redevelopment projects in Washington D.C.