Sale bodes well at B&Q
- B&Q opens new eco store. // DIY Week;11/18/2011, p2
The article announces the opening of a low-carbon store in Tamworth by B&Q.
- B&Q 'ecovate' its stores. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p8
The article reports that B&Q has launched its new Maiden and Sutton eco flagship stores in England.
- B&O top homewares retaTler, says Which? // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2010, Issue 5690, p4
The article reports on the result of a survey which awarded B&Q as the top retailer in the homewares and garden furniture category in Great Britain.
- New capital store rolls out the red carpet. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2013, Issue 5848, p8
The article reports on the opening of a store by home improvement retailer B & Q PLC in South East London, England.
- Nine branches to close in Wales as B&Q store cull continues. Garcia, Fiona // DIY Week;10/9/2015, Issue 5784, p1
The article announces that British multinational do it yourself (DIY) and home improvement retailing company B&Q PLC will close nine stores in Wales as part of its plan to shut 60 branches across Great Britain.
- Marketing shelters B&O from bad weather. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2012, Issue 5798, p10
The article reports that B & Q PLC has posted a 4.9% rise in total sales due to increased marketing and promotional activity in its second quarter.
- Online sales grow in homes and gardens. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p8
The article cites a survey which shows the steady growth in Internet sales for the homes and garden sector in March 2008, and the poor sales figures of street stores over the Easter period in Great Britain. The survey reveals that chains like B&Q, Screwfix Director, and Homebase Inc. have...
- Kingfisher closes door on B&Q outlets. // In-Store;Oct2005, p7
Reports on the decision of do-it-yourself retailer B&Q to close some of its stores as a part of its restructuring in 2005. Plan of Kingfisher for the retailer's costs and sales.
- Exclusive: Retail Leaders preview. // DIY Week;7/18/2008, p20
The article discusses key findings of the 2008 survey of leaders in Great Britain's retail industry. It was noted that despite the economic slowdown, some retailers have managed to achieve double-digit sales growth in their 2007 financial year. Based on sales alone, Tesco is ahead in 2008,...