M&S's new look comes to life
- Marks & Spencer's Alternative Lifestyle. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/5/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 25, p2
Focuses on Vittorio Radice's responsibilities as executive director of Marks and Spencer Home's home business. Concept centering on the rituals of the home; Career background; Signing-up bonus received at Marks and Spencer; Role in transforming a Selfridges department store into a luxury goods...
- Radice Bids Arrivederci to M&S. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/10/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 120, p3
Reports that Vittorio Radice, the retailer who joined Marks & Spencer plc (M&S) in 2003 has quit the company one week after new management moved in to fight a takeover bid. Information on Radice's Lifestore home project; Salary and annual pension payments of Radice in M&S; Decrease in the sales...
- Radice's M &S carrot tops Â£1m. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p4
Reports that Vittorio Radice, Marks and Spencer PLC director for home, was lured away from Selfridges with a package exceeding that of the chief executive officer. Components of the package; Monies of the store chain.
- M&S: No Home roll-out. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Nov/Dec97, Issue 137, p6
States that Marks and Spencers (M&S) ruled out the possibility of a national roll-out of M&S Home, its homewares concept. Comment of M&S chairman on the Home store in York, England; Lessons learned by the company; Sales of the company; Financial status of the company.
- LIFE LESSONS. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 81, p14
Reports that Marks & Spencer's (M&S) general merchandise chief, Vittorio Radice, has launched the first issue of "Design Details," a magazine-like shopping directory featuring homeware items from M&S. Magazine features.; Frequency of issues.
- BRIGHT SPARKS. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;2/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p18
Profiles Vittorio Radice executive director of Marks and Spencer Group PLC in England. Career history; Job responsibilities; Character as a designer.
- Untitled. // In-Store;Mar2004, p5
Highlights the opening of first standalone Marks & Spencer Lifestore in Gateshead, England. Product inventory included.
- M&S opens Home store in Lisburn. // Housewares;Sep/Oct2007, Issue 209, p4
The article reports on the move by Marks & Spencer, to open its first Home Store in Lisburn Northern Ireland. The 35,000 square feet store is said to display almost the whole of the home offer in the M&S catalogue. An M&S spokesperson comments on the opening of the next two Home stores in...
- Helfgott to Oversee Men's at M&S. Conti, Samantha // DNR: Daily News Record;6/14/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the hiring of Maurice Helfgott as executive director of men's wear at Marks & Spencer. Educational and career background of Helfgott; Information on the resignation of Vittorio Radice, a retailer for Marks & Spencer.