Hopewells sells Derby showroom
- Time lord of service. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p34
The article an interview with Adam Hopewell, managing director of Hopewells, an independent furniture retailer in Nottingham, England. Hopewell explains the changes experienced by the company in previous years including the closure of its branch store in Derby, England. Due to a theft in the...
- EU red tape is tying up business. // Cabinet Maker;7/28/2006, Issue 5498, p4
The article reports on the poor implementation of European legislation by the government which puts businesses in Great Britain at a disadvantage. The furniture businesses have joined several groups in condemning Britain's implementation of EU rules. According to Adam Hoepewell of Hopewells in...
- Positive sales for Hopewells. // Cabinet Maker;1/22/2010, Issue 5671, p18
The article reports on the positive sale in the week beginning December 27, 2009 for Hopewells, an independent furniture retailer based in Nottingham, England.
- Poles apart. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p14
Features British furniture and house furnishings retailer Hopewell. Background history of the company founded and managed by the Hopewells family; Locations of branches; Management strategy; Focus of emphasis of each store department; Products experiencing sales growth.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2008, Issue 5602, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Westfield Group has announced 96% of its new shopping center is already active. A research has found that environmental measures could help companies become more profitable in the face of current economic...
- Westfield Group Pours $180M Into Major UTC Mall Renovation. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p14
The article presents the author's insights on Australia-based Westfield Group's investment worth 180 million dollars for the renovation of its Westfield UTC in San Diego County, California, set for completion by the end of 2012.
- Borough traders tempted east by Westfield's Olympic Park market. NORMAN, PAUL; O'CONNELL, BRIDGET // Estates Gazette;10/30/2010, Issue 1043, p35
The article discusses the plan of the Westfield Property to move a raft of retailers at the Borough Market to a site opposite the Olympic Park in London, England.
- Untitled. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;2/18/2012, Issue 1207, p03
The article reports that Westfield has revealed a 4.8 billion U.S. dollars joint venture over 12 assets in the U.S. with Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- Chief digital officer to harness web. // Shopping Centers Today;Jun2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article announces that Kevin McKenzie was hired as chief digital officer of shopping center group Westfield Group.