Amazing move to Oxfordshire
- Positive holiday weekend. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p5
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture retailers during the Bank Holiday in England. Closure of Amazing Emporium International at Monday due to staff shortage; Expectations of the retailers; Number of stores closed by Stokers during the holiday.
- Feather & Black becomes Wade flagship bed brand. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;4/7/2006, Issue 5482, p3
The article reports on the planned relocation of five stores of Feather & Black into sites of former Perfect Nights store. The bed and bedroom furniture company was bought by Wade Furniture Group, the parent company of Perfect Nights. Feather & Black will be taking over Perfect Nights stores in...
- Aero site bought by Amazing Emporium. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p2
Focuses on the acquisition of the furniture company Aero by the Amazing Emporium International in London, England. Business history of the acquired company; Product offering of the Aero; Opening of the contemporary store furniture store.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- Hypnos promotion. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p3
Reports that bed manufacturing firm Hypnos has launched an advertising campaign.