Natuzzi will rebrand Kingdom of Leather
- Brand of brothers. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p18
Interviews Steve Adams and Antonello Bracalello, executives of furniture retailer Natuzzi, on the purchase of Kingdom of Leather from Barclays in Great Britain.
- Adams: goodby KoL-- hello Furnitureland. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Reports that Steve Adams has joined furniture firm Furnitureland. Departure from Kingdom of Leather (KoL); Reason for leaving KoL; Furnitureland owner Natuzzi's replacement of Adams with Gary Greenbaum.
- A question of choice. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Comments on Steve Adams departure from Kingdom of Leather to join Furnitureland. Reason for Adams' departure; Kingdom of Leather owner Natuzzi's appointment of Gary Greenbaum as Adams' successor.
- Untitled. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2003, p6
Reports on Great Britain-based leather furniture specialist Kingdom of Leather's unveiling of a redesigned window display in February 2003.
- Decoro. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Asserts that Kingdom of Leather is a stockist of furniture company Decoro and not World of Leather.
- Quality pays off at Kingdom of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p3
Reports on the increase in sales of the British furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather in the quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- New KoL md offers a fresh look at furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p5
Reports on the appointment of Lyle Finlay to head the furniture maker Kingdom of Leather.
- SPEECH BUBBLE. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p61
Focuses on issues in the furniture industry as of February 2003. Exhaustion on the sales and exhibitions of the industry for the month of January; Apology on the embarrassing content of the entries for the Kingdom of Leather contest.
- Klaussner refocuses leather. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004 Supplement, Vol. 28, p12
This article reports that with the launch of Klaussner International brand in October 2003, Klaussner Furniture Industries Inc. has streamlined its leather lineup into two programs, Asian and domestic. According to Chuck Welch, leather product manager, the Klaussner International brand, which...