Adams: goodby KoL-- hello Furnitureland
- A question of choice. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Comments on Steve Adams departure from Kingdom of Leather to join Furnitureland. Reason for Adams' departure; Kingdom of Leather owner Natuzzi's appointment of Gary Greenbaum as Adams' successor.
- Natuzzi will rebrand Kingdom of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p4
Reports that furniture firm Natuzzi has confirmed that it will rebrand its company Kingdom of Leather as Kingdom of Leather by Natuzzi. Insistence by the Natuzzi that the rebranding will not affect its gallery program; Statement by sales and marketing director Antonello Bracelello; Goal to...
- Adams is new KoL md. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p4
Reports on the promotion of Steve Adams to managing director of the furniture firm Kingdom of Leather in Great Britain. Resignation of Steve Winetroube as managing director of the company; Job responsibilities of Adams.
- New concept for Natuzzi. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the opening of Natuzzi Americas' first independently owned store in the U.S. Comments from Gary Greenbaum, vice president of retail and brand development for Natuzzi on the concept of the store; Location and area of the store; Company operations.
- Greenbaum joins Natuzzi Americas as Eastern sales VP. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p13
Announces the career development of Boyles Distinctive Furniture merchandising consultant, Gary Greenbaum. Position replaced by Greenbaum at Natuzzi Americas; Ownership of Milford furniture; Responsibility of Greenbaum at Natuzzi.
- Greenbaum joins Natuzzi as Eastern VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p48
Reports on the appointment of Gary Greenbaum as vice president of sales for Natuzzi Americas.
- Brand of brothers. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p18
Interviews Steve Adams and Antonello Bracalello, executives of furniture retailer Natuzzi, on the purchase of Kingdom of Leather from Barclays in Great Britain.
- Furnitureland sales up 14%. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p3
The article presents information about Furnitureland Inc., which has reported a 14 percent rise in sales since December 26, 2004, bucking the downturn in the retail furniture sector. Steve Adams, joint managing director of the company, said that the furniture industry was in danger of talking...
- Greenbaum leaves Natuzzi Americas post. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p69
Reports that Gary Greenbaum has left Natuzzi Americas as vice president of retail and brand development in the U.S. Assumption of his responsibilities by president and CEO Fred Starr; Recognition of his contributions to the upholstery manufacturer; Career background of Greenbaum.