Bedeck takes Sanderson concessions
- Profit on the cards after buy. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by fabric group Walker GreenBack. Terms and condition of the agreement; Edge in combining the group; Financial figures of both companies.
- Walker Greenbank pays Â£5.5m for Sanderson. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by wallcoverings and fabric group Walker Greenbank PLC. Amount paid by Walker for the deal; Losses incurred by Sanderson in 2003; Terms and conditions of the acquisition.
- Keep on rolling. // Printing World;9/4/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of printing firm Walker Greenbank PLC to acquire the two printing factories owned by wallpaper printer and curtainmaker Sanderson in Denham, England. Purchase value; Terms of the agreement; Production capabilities of factories.
- Walker Greenbank in the market for more acquisitions. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p6
Reports that Walker Greenbank PLC is continuing to look for acquisitions after its purchase of Sanderson in Great Britain. Financial performance company following the acquisition of Sanderson; Intentions of the company for the further acquisition; Plans of the company in adding sales in line...
- GenCorp expanding its wallcovering unit. // Plastics News;5/11/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the plans of GenCorp Incorporated to expand its commercial wallcovering business, with the acquisition of the commercial wallcovering business of Walker Greenbank plc of England. Services provided by GenCorp; Plans for the acquisition.
- Walker Greenbank buy boosts share price. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p6
Reports on the increase in the share price of British furniture firm Walker Greenbank after being purchased by Sanderson, maker of wallcoverings and fabrics.
- Sanderson move will bear fruit soon. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p5
Reports on the integration of British fabric and wallcovering company Sanderson into Walker Greenbank. Restoration of Sanderson to profit; Number of products of Sanderson launched in autumn 2004; Optimism of Walker Greenbank chairman Ian Kirkham on the recovery of operating losses incurred in...
- While ad firms team up for buying, media seeks nicer concessions. Csonka, Agnes // Budapest Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p11
Reports developments on the media and advertising industry in Hungary as of December 2001. Renegotiation on the original concessions of Slager Radio and TV2; Failure of Slager to pay its concession fee; Merger between Universal McCann, Initiative Media and Pan Media Western.
- Radio. // Revista Mexicana de Comunicacion;avr/may2008, Vol. 20 Issue 110, preceding p25
No abstract available.