Love Affair with a Sanding Machine
- Top table. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p5
Features Lovelace's single pedestal, expanding and circular dining table.
- Bubbling over with the zeal. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p29
Highlights Lovelace agent Phil Cotton's success in winning a price in one of The Furniture Show's awards.
- Pine dining sales up 40%. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p5
Focuses on the increase in sales at British pine furniture manufacturer Lovelace in the six months prior to November 1997.
- A pine romance. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p19
Profiles British furniture maker Charles Lovelace. Preference for machining pine furniture; Investment in a larger factory; Sources, purchase and warehousing of timber.
- Racing with the best. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p68
Interviews furniture agent Charles Lovelace. Achievement and awards; Description of life in a furniture designing business; Views on the market performance of interior design. INSET: Charles Lovelace.
- Cycle time improvement for Fuji IP2 pick-and-place machines. Safai, Fereydoon // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Aug96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p80
Reports on the enhancement of the Fuji IP2 pick-and-place machine. Features and characteristics; Issues reducing replacement cycle time; Issues on correct machine performance; Eliminating of head connection; Use of slot link mechanism; Reference designators and assigned placements; X and Y...
- Beyond ice cream. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;4/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p160
Discusses soft serve machines. Basic design of different machine types; Importance of sanitation; Labor involved in cleaning and sanitizing the machine; Alternative machines that do not require daily cleaning; Daily heat treatment cycle; Types of mixes available and its characteristics; Options.
- Machines, accursed and wondrous. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Nov/Dec89, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p27
Presents an essay on the wonders and frustrations of machinery and the merits of the older and simpler models like the Cletrac.
- Simple machines. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Dec90, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p70
Describes elementary machines that are required around the homestead or woodlot. Levers; Peaveys; Winches and come-alongs; Pulleys; Safety; Ropes and chains. INSET: Sources..