- Wagner acquires Italian manufacturer. // Products Finishing;Feb97, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p104
Announces that Wagner Spray Tech of Minnetonka, Minnesota, has added a line of coating equipment, after its subsidiary Swiss-based Wagner AG acquired Coloratecni of Milan, Italy. Renaming of the acquired company.
- Moldable-Foam Packing System Cuts Material and Labor Costs for Sprayer Manufacturer. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Mar2003, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p25
Features the foam-in-bag packaging system of Sealed Air Corp. in the U.S. Use of the system by Wagner Spray Tech Corp.; System features; Benefits of the system for Wagner.
- Wagner implements laser scanning system. // Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metal Fabricator;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p78
The article reports that Laser Design Inc. has sold its laser scanning system to Wagner Spray Tech, Inc. in Minneapolis. Wagner, a company that specializes in spray paint technology, will use the system for its quality inspection process for its plastic parts manufacture. On the other hand,...
- Wagner Sprays Its Competition. Haire, Thomas // Response;May2006, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p28
The article reports on how direct response television advertising drove retail sales for Wagner Spray Tech Corp.'s pain tool products. It offers information on how the company started and how television advertising help built the business. Wagner Spray Tech vice president of communications and...
- Connecting dots. // Home Channel News;May2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on several hardware and tools and home improvement supplies including the Fantasy Glass chimes from Woodstock Chimes, watering cans from Haws Watering Cans, and FLEXiO hand-held sprayer from Wagner Spray Tech.
- Fast, powerful, tricky: airless spray painters. Ruby, Daniel // Popular Science;Jun82, Vol. 220 Issue 6, p100
The article provides information on hand-held airless sprayers which produce atomized jets of pure paint. It compares the performance of competitive brands including the W280 from Wagner Spray Tech Corp., Roto Flo painter from Graco Inc., and model 30 from Krebs Inc. which use the...
- Putting the brakes on tool testing. // Machine Design;7/13/2006, Vol. 78 Issue 13, p34
Focuses on the application of the hysteresis brake and direct current power supply from Placid Industries in testing the PaintEater paint-prep tools from Wagner Spray Tech Corp. Use of the PaintEater; Process of producing torque using the hysteresis brake; Major drawback of the hysteresis brake.
- Sampling program meets marketing objectives of 2 different companies. Repaci, Louis E. // Marketing News;4/16/1982, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p3
The article relates how WD-40 Co. and Wagner Spray Tech turn marketing problems into marketing successes. The two firms entered into a marketing relationship that features the inclusion of WD-40 product samples with each of Wagner's airless paint sprayers. The Wagner product package includes...
- Packaging is the new product. // Marketing News;9/11/87, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p22
The article reports on the convenience packaging designed by King-Casey Inc. for the Added Touches products of Wagner Spray Tech in New Canaan, Connecticut. The company used Paint Pump for the paint with an applicator at one end. The product also contains Wall Fix Pump that consists of a...