- A Year to remember, a season to forget. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p8
Editorial. Comments on the resurgence of the cabinet manufacturing industry in 1994. Sales statistics; 1993 sales figures; Decline in cabinet demand during the period of national recession in the George Bush era; Entry of Elkay Manufacturing Co. into the top ten of United States cabinet...
- What's missing? Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p20
Presents the results of the author's survey of furniture and cabinet dealers on what they need from the manufacturer and answers queries on woodwork. Complaints and expression of satisfaction; Queries on custom work, delamination problem on drawer fronts and use of pine planking.
- Curios' strengths hold sales steady. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p8
Highlights trends in the collectors cabinet market in the United States as of June 25, 2001. Sale of curios and bedroom sets; Tupelo Furniture Market's introduction of cabinets; Leick's different approach to design; Traditional styles at Philip Reinisch.
- Cabinetmakers optimistic for '96. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;May96, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p51
Reports on a forecast on the cabinet-making industry in the United States for 1996 according to the results of the Ninth Annual Survey of Leading Cabinet Companies by `Wood & Wood Products.' Increase for sales of kitchen cabinets; Companies surveyed; Sales performance for 1995; Leading...
- Having fun with rubber. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p2
Focuses on the use of rubber as an alternative material in the furniture industry particularly the Cecily cabinets by Shorthouse Design.
- Metal meets its match. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's launch of three cabinet ranges.
- Familiarity offers no excitement at Salon du Meuble. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p3
Focuses on the Salon du Meuble furniture exhibition on January 11-15, 2001 in Paris, France. Failure by exhibitors to show innovation in the designs of cabinetwork; Product features.
- Cabinet Industry Cautiously Optimistic About 2000. Iwanski, John; Koenig, Karen; Gazdziak, Sam; Landgraf, Greg; Sypkens, Chad // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2000, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p59
Focuses on the results of the annual survey by `Wood & Wood Products' on the views of cabinet manufacturers in the United States on the year 2000. Percent of respondents that expect the year to be their best; Outlook for demand; Areas that are poised to balance and potentially lift the market;...
- Living room cabinet. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2007, Issue 5537, p16
Several photographs depicting different living room cabinet designs are presented, along with the manufacturers' name, concepts and features.