- how toâ€¦feel better in five world cuisines. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Jun2005, p135
Provides information on the health benefits of various dishes from several countries. White rice with soy beans from China; Seafoods with small amounts of meat from Japan; Vegetables with beans and nuts from Italy; Red meat with fresh vegetables from France.
- To eat out or stay in ... McDermott, Pat // Australian Women's Weekly;Feb2013, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p242
The article offers tips on family dining. According to the author, dining out and staying at home with children are both not easy. The author states that one thing to consider when dining out is the need for make a booking in a restaurant. When choosing a table, the author suggests to ask for...
- Fun with French Cooking/Fun with Italian Cooking/Fun with Chinese Cooking... Malvagno, Augusta R. // School Library Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p120
The article reviews several books including "Fun With French Cooking," and "Fun With Italian Cooking" by Rosalba GioffrÃ¨ and "Fun With Chinese Cooking," by Frances Lee, which are all part of the "Let's Get Cooking!" series.
- WHAT'S HOT IN NEW YORK CITY. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/16/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p26
Different reviews are offered for several restaurants located in New York City including Anthos, Gordon Ramsay and The Little Owl.
- Main Street, USA. Radosta, Jim // Just Out;11/16/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p33
The article features several restaurants at Main Street in Vancouver, Washington. Main Street Bakery offers an affordable fresh-baked French pastry and wheat-free Almond Raspberry Thumbprint cookies. Dulin's Cafe & Espresso Bar provides Irish cuisine like the Blarney Steak Sandwich, the Harp...
- Multiple choice. // Vegetarian Times;Oct95 Supplement, Issue 218, p8
Presents Indian, Italian and Chinese recipes. Cashew Vegetable Curry; Spaghetti Alla Carbonara; Spinach Dumplings with Spiced Tomato Sauce; Oriental Vegetables in Broth; Egg Fried Rice; Stir-Fried Noodles.
- Restaurants. // New York;10/27/2008, p94
The article reviews several New York City restaurants including Allegretti, Beer Table, and Convivio.
- Restaurants. // New York;2/4/2008, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p92
This article offers brief profiles of noteworthy restaurants in the New York City area. Bar Boulud is a comparatively casual bistro specializing in authentic French charcuterie courtesy of meat maestro Svlvain Gasdon. At Lunetta, Chef Adam Shepard makes house-made ricotta, meatballs, and...
- Cheryl's Philadelphia Restaurant Picks. Russell, Cheryl // ASHA Leader;6/8/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p12
Features several restaurants in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Imperial Inn in Chinatown; Italian restaurant Bistro; Bourbon Blue restaurant with French Quarter theme; Jim's Steaks.