EMBARKING ON NEW JOURNEY: Gen. manager strives to make U.N. f/s diplomatically correct
- Sports & Entertainment: Innovative ideas win over fans, score growth. Peters, James // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p74
Provides corporate information about the Sports and Entertainment division of food service management provider Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Name of the appointed president; Overview on the marketing strategy; Sales performance of the division as of the second quarter of 2003.
- Building Brand Aramark. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p60
Focuses on ARAMARK, a company that provides management services to food service facilities in the United States. Financial background of the company; Role of Charles Kiernan, president of ARAMARK's Food and Support Services group, in the company's growth; Competitive weapon of the company. ...
- Inbrief. // Food Management;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on developments related to food service management in the United States, current as of October 1999. Includes Aramark Corp.'s formation of Aramark Education Resources to serve as an umbrella organization for four of the company's divisions; Dietary Managers Association's election of...
- Aramark strengthens its Lucent partnership, adds university accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p20
Reports that United States-based Lucent Technologies has renewed its food service management contract with Aramark as of June 18, 2001. Details of the contract; Lucent Technologies locations covered by the contract.
- in brief. // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p22
The article offers news briefs related to the food service in the U.S. The University of Florida opened its campus for Moe's Southwest Grill and Chili's Too commercial outlet chains. The Disneyland Resort has closed its three onsite food outlets that serve McDonald's branded menu items for their...
- FOOD MANAGEMENT'S 2001 CONTRACTOR TOP 50. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p34
Presents the top 50 food service management companies in the United States according to the 'Food Management' magazine. Sodexho Marriott Services; Aramark Corp.; Wood Dining Services.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the appointment of Andrew Kerin as Aramark president of domestic food, hospitality and facilities. All U.S.-based food, hospitality and facility operations will report to Kerin, including the management of professional services in healthcare institutions, universities,...
- Back to the Future? Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p44
The article reports on the food service-related changes implemented at Hampden-Sydney College in Hampden-Sydney, Virginia to better suit its singular population. Among the changes being implemented by food service contractor Aramark Corp. are the introduction of an open-kitchen concept, improved...
- Student forum pushes change. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p48
Details the two-year food service management contract signed by the Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts with Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based ARAMARK. Principles outlined in moving from self-operation to outsourcing; Critical issues considered in choosing the service provider;...