I ATE WHAT?
- School-ID Debit Said to Bolster Off-Campus Sales. Boyer, Meghan // American Banker;4/21/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 76, p6
The article discusses claims by the debit system company Off-Campus Advantage LLC that the incorporation of debit card functions to student identification cards can increase revenue for local businesses. The closed-loop cards, which must be used at selected merchants, allow students to deposit...
- UPLOAD TRAVEL CONVENTION PICS. Ashwell, Emily // Travel Weekly (UK);10/9/2009, p26
The article informs about the web-based resource travelhub where readers can share their experiences of the ABTA Travel Convention in Barcelona, Spain and upload photographs related to the event in the image gallery.
- Keep Your High-Risk Student Activities Safe. // Your Church;Summer2010, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the importance of the new High-Risk Student Activities comprehensive electronic resource in providing safety and meaningful experiences for the youth.
- Print Sources in an Electronic Age: A Vital Part of the Research Process for Undergraduate Students. Dilevko, Juris; Gottlieb, Lisa // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p381
Presents information on a study which determined the extent to which undergraduate students in a metropolitan university setting used print sources in their assignments and essays despite availability of electronic online resources. Views of undergraduates on print sources; Data used in the...
- For More Information. // Fast Food Habit: Fats, Sugars, & Empty Calories;2005, p102
This section presents several web sites that contain information on nutrition and obesity. .
- GALLERY. // Creative Review;Jun2007, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p94
The article presents an online gallery entitled Product of God, which offers limited edition works of illustrators and graphic artists in Great Britain. It is stated that the artwork was an exclusive print of a creation of Big Active in association with artist Beck Hansen. The artworks were...
- Electronic Imaging. // PSA Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p42
The article announces the availability of the monthly images at http://www.psaphoto.org/index.html, the direct link to the Electronic Imaging Division (EID) Study Groups of the Photographic Society of America (PSA).
- CBORD Group provides recipe for success. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);01/18/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p8
Features CBORD Group Inc., a company that offers computer software systems services for managing food and labor costs in Ithaca, New York. Nature of business; Company divisions; History of the company.
- CBORD Honors Operators. // Food Management;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p42
The article announces the recognition of the CBORD Group Inc. of the University of Michigan Residential Dining Services and Miami University of Ohio and Kimberlee Davis of Greenville Hospital System during its 33rd annual User Group Conference in Atlanta, Georgia in mid-October 2012.