FLORIDA LEADS IN SCHOOL FAME
- Pizzamania. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p46
No abstract available.
- Renovation Earns Praise. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p6
The article announces that the dining services department at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York received the President's Award from the college.
- Acterra Honors Stanford Dining. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
The article announces the Acterra Award for Sustainability received by the dining services department at Stanford University from Acterra organization.
- School foodservice leaders receive FAME awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p58
Reports that school foodservice leaders were chosen as winners in the 11th Annual Foodservice Achievement and Management Excellence Awards.
- WITH CASH INCENTIVES: School staff rewarded for good attendance in Phila. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the employee incentive program of the School District of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to improve worker attendance and increased student participation in breakfast and lunch. Comments from Paul Schmid, director of foodservice; Overview of the reward system; Other efforts.
- High-school students give high marks to efforts of the Sodexho 'lunch ladies' // Nation's Restaurant News;2/18/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the recognition bestowed by students at Pine-Richland High School in Wexford, Pennsylvania to the lunch ladies who prepare their lunches. Presentation of a plaque of recognition; Basis for the success of the foodservice team; Reaction to the award.
- Gold Citation. // American School & University;Aug97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p24
Highlights the award-winning interior design of Anchor Bay High School in New Baltimore, Michigan. Focus on cafeteria/food service areas; Nautical theme; Concern for senior citizens.
- Sponsors call for entries to annual FAME awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p138
Reports on the nominations sought by Basic American Foods, Campbell Soup Co., Quick-to-Fix Foods and Tyson Foods for the Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence (FAME) 2001 Awards. Recognition given to school foodservice professionals who had raised the industry standards in the United...
- NEWS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
Presents updates on the food service industry in the U.S. as of February 15, 2005. Challenges faced by school food service directors; Information on the winners of the Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence Award.