FROM NEW FOODCOURT: Soc. Sec. employees get benefit
- Chef Showdown takes a stand against domestic violence. // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/22/2005, Issue 926, p56
Reports on the hold of a cooking competition by chefs in San Diego, California. Donation of the proceeds from the event to the Center for Community Solutions; Division of eight chefs into two teams; Possibility for attendees to get to sample the creations.
- SUMMER IN THE CITIES. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;7/5/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p18
Recommends several restaurants and diners in Orange County, California for warm-weather dining as suggested by top chefs in the city. Casual dining; Chefs and their tips for dining; Meals and food types; Customer services and food quality; Contact information and addresses of the restaurants.
- Fine Dining. // Louisville Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p94
The article presents information on several restaurants in Kentucky. The Magnolia restaurant in Magnolia Avenue offers menu that changes nightly with six-course prix-fixe dinners. Buck's restaurant in Ormsby Avenue features both traditional dishes and a number with an Asian inflection. Cafe...
- Upscale Casual. // Louisville Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p95
The article presents information on several restaurants in Kentucky. The Clover Lane restaurant offers a brief, well-balanced selection of entrees, along with an award-winning wine list. Artemisia restaurant offers fare for both vegetarians and omnivores, plus an attractive al fresco dining...
- RESTAURANT guide A SELECTIVE GUIDE TO FOOD AND DRINK. Sharpe, Patricia; McConnico, Patricia Busa; Hollister, Stacy; Bond, Courtney // Texas Monthly;Jul2003, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p158
Evaluates several restaurants in Texas. Aquarelle; CafÃ© Bleu; Crimson.
- North Suburban. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p38
The article reports on a restaurant, with a gleaming burger joint serving only the basics like burgers, fries, shakes etc. All these food items are made fresh and served as soon as it is ordered with delicious results. Commuters could miss this small, strip-center cafe, but it's worth finding....
- Menu Directory and Cuisine Index. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p42
The article presents a list of restaurants and the menus thereof, to be served in Indiana. It also presents an index of cuisines found in the state. Some of the restaurants included in the list are: Amalfi Ristorante Italiano, Ami's Restaurant, Cafe Nora etc. And, some of the cuisines included...
- open-air eating. Schor, Elana // Hill;8/6/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 96, p17
A review is offered for several restaurants in Washington D.C. including the Fox & Hounds, L'Enfant CafÃ© and the Poste.
- Quick Bites. // Georgia Trend;Apr2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p128
This article presents information on various restaurants in Georgia. The Ritz-Carlton's former chef reigns over a dining room so spare and sophisticated it could be a page from Italian Vogue. Lots of French staples snails, foie gras, sweetbread informed with Asian and Mediterranean influences,...