CHECK AVERAGES DOUBLE: Ethnic a 'natural' at museum
- PAT'S PICK. Sharpe, Patricia // Texas Monthly;Apr2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p198
Describes the Scented Geranium, a Vietnamese cafe in Dallas, Texas owned by Sony Nguyen. Features of the decor; Music being played at the cafe; Cost of food being offered by the cafe.
- RA goes prehistoric to design cafÃ© for Natural History museum. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p18
Reports on the use of an ancient design motif for the Fossil Cafe of Restaurant Associates at the National Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C. Cost of the exhibits for the restaurant; Selection of menus for the diners.
- Cafe is right on Time. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p20
Features the Park CafÃ© under Restaurant Associates Managed Services located in the South Tower of the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle in New York. Operating hours of the cafÃ© Features of the cafÃ©; Food stations in the cafÃ©.
- Restaurateurs bring Mediterranean flavor to NYC. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;4/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p65
Focuses on Eastern Mediterranean restaurants in New York city. Artos; Bar Anise; Layla; Range of menu offerings; Specialties; Capacity; Average per person check.
- Middle Eastern magic. Creber, Ann // Australia's Parents;May95, Issue 83, p65
Presents recipes for Middle Eastern foods. Felafel; Humus bi tahini; Herbed olives; Middle Eastern salad; Tabbouli; Athenian baked fish; Chicken with yoghurt; Ingredients; Preparation.
- A well-kept secret. Osborne, Christine // Middle East;Apr97, Issue 266, p38
Reports that traditional Omani cuisine in Middle East is one of the culinary world's best-kept secrets. Omani cooking as an amalgam of sweet and savory flavors introduced through cosmopolitan trade links dating back centuries; Local cuisine of Dhofar; Exotic fish recipes; Main courses based on...
- Middle East of Eden. Nold Jr., James // Louisville Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p84
Features the Grape Leaf Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky that specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Feeding a falafel fetish. Lustgarden, S. // Vegetarian Times;Apr92, Issue 176, p77
Describes the author's discovery of and fondness for falafel while on an archeological excursion in Israel. Deep-fried patties of chickpeas and spices; Falafel and pita bread Arab creations; More.
- ARABIAN BITES. Nelson, Nichol // Gourmet;Jan2004, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p119
Presents the recipe for the Middle Eastern dish Falafel and Tahini Sauce.