SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- Realty Income Announces $656.9 Million Stock Offering. // San Diego Business Journal;3/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the public offering of Realty Income Corp. for its 15 million shares, which is priced at $45.90 per share and will close on March 11, 2013.
- Realty Income Corp. Nets $362M in Stock Offering. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;2/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p28
The article reports that a total of 361.7 million U.S. dollars has been attained by Realty Income Corp. from a public offering of preferred stock in 2012 in California.
- Realty Income Conducts Offering to Fund Acquistions. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;3/14/2011, p1
The article reports on the move of Realty Income Corp. to offer 7.5 million shares of common stocks to the public. The net proceeds will be used by the company to fund its property acquisitions, working capital, and general corporate purposes. The public offering will be underwritten by managing...
- ROIC Refinances $175M Unsecured Credit Facility, $110M Unsecured Term Loan. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;9/26/2011, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the retail industry in the U.S. as of September 26, 2011. Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) has refinanced unsecured credit facility and unsecured term loan. A public offering of common stock has been announced by Realty Income Corp. American...
- 'Crisis of Confidence': Markets Short on Clarity. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/6/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
The article offers news briefs related to businesses in the U.S. The lawsuit filed by Leap Wireless International Inc. and MetroPCS Communications Inc. against each other in 2006 has finally reached a settlement and spectrum swap agreement. The research and development center of the National...
- Hersha hotel recognized as one of world's best. Scott, Jason // Central Penn Business Journal;10/11/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that the Hyatt Union Square, the flagship hotel of real estate investment trust Hersha Hospitality Trust in New York City is recognized as one of the world's best hotels during the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p34
Identifies the performing initial public offerings recent as of December 2003. Filing date for the security, amount and shares; Price information on initial public offerings; Title of emerging offering.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p35
Identifies the top 100 initial public offerings in the United States recent as of December 1, 2003. Name of the corporation; Offer date and price; Change in percent since closing on November 25, 2003.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31689, p11
Presents information about negotiated note offerings of several organizations.