SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Jonah field to get $380 million infusion. // Wyoming Business Report;May2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the earning and development agreement between Contango Oil & Gas Co. and Encana Corp. for Jonah Field in Sublette County, Wyoming.
- Methode shareholder sues for access to offer from Dura. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;10/6/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p4
Rochester Hills-based auto supplier Dura Automotive Systems Inc. has a tender offer pending for Methode Electronics Inc.'s class B shares, which carry weighted voting power. A family trust that controls most of the class B shares agreed to sell most of them to Methode and vote the remaining...
- Dura mulls joint venture if Methode bid fails. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;9/8/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p13
Dura Automotive Systems Inc. might be willing to go to plan B in order to grab some of Methode Electronics Inc.'s technology. Rochester Hills-based Dura still has a tender offer pending to purchase Methode's Class B shares, which would give it majority control of Methode's board. But last week...
- Dura sets goals at $1B. // Crain's Detroit Business;05/19/97, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p2
Presents information on Dura Automotive Systems Incorporated's forecasting of $1-billion in sales by 2000. Citing the company's annual meeting which was held during the week of May 12, 1997; Comments from Karl Storrie, company president and Chief executive officer; Background information on the...
- Supplier sees $1 billion in sales by 2000. // Automotive News;5/19/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5713, p39
Reports that Dura Automotive Systems Inc. is expecting one billion dollars in sales by the year 2000. Plans for acquisition of, joint venture and partnership with other firms.
- Excess capacity leads to closure of Dura plant. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;09/07/98, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the closure of the Warren, Michigan plant of Dura Automotive Systems Inc. Number of jobs to be cut by the closure; Comments from Scott Rued, executive vice president/chief financial officer of Hidden Creek Industries Inc.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p34
Identifies the performing initial public offerings recent as of December 2003. Filing date for the security, amount and shares; Price information on initial public offerings; Title of emerging offering.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p35
Identifies the top 100 initial public offerings in the United States recent as of December 1, 2003. Name of the corporation; Offer date and price; Change in percent since closing on November 25, 2003.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31689, p11
Presents information about negotiated note offerings of several organizations.