- Adelphia Adds $500M to Existing Facility. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;09/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p2
Deals with the commitment for a term loan received by Adelphia Communications Corp. from a group of lenders led by BankAmerica, Chase Manhattan Bank, Toronto Dominion and CIBC World Markets.
- Adelphia Looks for Help. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;8/20/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p2
Reports that Adelphia Communications Corp. has approached several banks and financial institutions for commitments to its $2.5 billion Olympus credit facility. Structure of the loan.
- Peabody Energy Prepays $75M of Term Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/26/2012, p11
The article reports on the decision of Saint Louis, Missouri-based coal company Peabody Energy to make 75 million dollar prepayment for its term loan borrowings, adding to its total repayments to over 380 million dollars.
- Peabody Energy Launches $1.2B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p25
The article reports that private sector coal company Peabody Energy Corp. launched in September 2013 a 1.2 billion U.S. dollar term loan B, proceeds of which will be used to refinance the firm's existing term loan A.
- Adelphia Requests Filing Extension. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;4/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the filing extension requested by Adelphia Communications in April 2002. Reason for the move; Discussion on the off-balance sheet debt of Adelphia; Effect of the loans made to the Rigases on Adelphia's visible debt load.
- ADELPHIA FINANCIAL DOWNFALL SHAPING INTO A MELODRAMA. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;6/3/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 22, p26
Reports on the financial decline of cable operator Adelphia Communications as of June 2002. Details of the partnerships and side businesses of John Rigas, founder of Adelphia; Information on the company's unsecured loans to family members; Committee formed by the Adelphia board to investigate...
- Credit Suisse First Boston Par Loan Trading Quote Sheet - 7/20/00. // Bank Loan Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p7
Presents a list of par loan trading quotes as of July 20, 2000. Adelphia Comm.; Allied Waste; American Axle.
- Calif. County Tax Bills Go Unpaid As Utility Sinks Into Bankruptcy. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p1
Reports that Pacific Gas & Electric Co. has paid only about half of the property taxes its was scheduled to pay to 49 California counties. Bankruptcy filing of the company; Wait-and-see attitude of bond fund managers.
- PG&E Tumble May Hurt MBIA, ACE, But Ratings Appear Secure. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p6
Reports on the possible implications of the bankruptcy filing of Pacific Gas & Electric Co. Effect of the bankruptcy on the earnings of MBIA Insurance Corp. and ACE Guaranty Re; Share prices for municipal bond insurers.