THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p31
Measures the average price of initial public offerings filed by companies in the U.S. as of March 8, 2004. Linktone; Kinetic Concepts; Cherokee International; Dynavax Technologies; Corgentech.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p47
Presents a chart of 100 initial public offerings in the U.S., compiled as of March 2004. TOM Online; Kinetic Concepts; Cherokee International; Dynavax Technologies; CEA Acquisition; Corgentech; Bristol West Holdings; Asset Acceptance; CrossTex Energy; Luminant Mortgage Capital.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p42
Presents charts of initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States. Scheduled IPO of Kinetic Concepts and Dynavax Technologies; IPO filed by Strategic Hotel Capital; K-Sea Transportation's emergence from the quiet period.
- Dynavax Prices $39M Offering as Heplisav Finishes Phase III. // Bioworld Week;11/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p5
The article announces that U.S.-based biotechnology company, Dynavax Technologies Corp., has priced 39.1 million dollars worth of public stock offering amidst the near completion of its hepatitis B vaccine, Heplisav.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 215, p4
The article reports on the 60 million U.S. dollars public offering of Dynavax Technoligies Corp. of Berkeley, California.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 219, p3
The article reports on the completion of Dynavax Technologies Corporation's public offering of shares of common stock, the proceeds of which will be used in funding for the launch of Hepsilav hepatitis B vaccine.
- Computing Device Firm AlphaSmart Bucks Trend and Plans To Go Public with a $58 Million IPO. // Electronic Education Report;10/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p1
No abstract available.
- Dynavax Raises $44M to Push Phase III HBV Vaccine Heplisav. Morrison, Trista // BioWorld Today;4/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 71, p1
The article announces the plan of Dynavax Technologies Corp. to raise 44 million U.S. dollars. With this, the firm intends to make a public offering of stock and warrants. Proceeds will be used for the Phase III trials of its hepatitis B vaccine Heplisav and for its license application filing in...
- AlphaSmart IPO Comes in Below Expected Range, Netting $24M. // Electronic Education Report;2/20/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p4
Reports that Los Gatos, California-based AlphaSmart Inc., manufacturer and distributor of handheld computing devices for K-12 schools, held an initial public offering (IPO) of stock. Share price; Underwriters of the IPO; Number of shares sold.