IPOs IN THE U.S
- China IPOs: Demand Still High. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/22/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p8
Deals with the continued flow of Chinese companies into the Hong Kong and New York stock markets with initial public offerings (IPO) in 2004. Forecast on China's economic growth for the year; Total worth of the IPO deals; Level of demand for China IPO; Amount of money raised by Semiconductor...
- SMIC Files for $714M IPO. // Electronic News;2/16/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 7, pN.PAG
Reports on an initial public offering filed by Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC). Amount to be invested by SMIC on capacity expansion in 2004 and 2005; Financial history disclosed by SMIC in the filing; Reason for the increase in the average selling price of wafers the...
- SMIC Files for $714M IPO. // Electronic News;2/23/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Reports on the initial public offering filed by Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC). Lawsuit filed by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (TSMC) against SMIC; Investment plans of SMIC for capacity expansion; Financial performance of the company.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p31
Measures the average price of initial public offerings filed by companies in the U.S. as of March 8, 2004. Linktone; Kinetic Concepts; Cherokee International; Dynavax Technologies; Corgentech.
- China's Heavy IPO Schedule Absorbable. // Asia Weekly Financial Alert;1/19/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p3
After some important listings by Chinese companies late in 2003-including the U.S. $3bn IPO of China Life Insurance Co.â€”this year will also bring a heavy calendar of offerings on external markets. Among the biggest proposed listings are Ping An Insurance Co., fixed line operator China...
- SMIC Files for $714M IPO. // Electronic News;3/8/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) filed by Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC). Amount of the IPO filed; Lawsuit filed by TSMC against SMIC; Profit of SMIC in December 2003.
- Chinese content firm has strong IPO on Nasdaq. // RCR Wireless News;3/8/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p13
Discusses the success of the Nasdaq initial public offering by Chinese wireless content company Linktone Ltd. Expected changes in the share prices of the company; Products and services offered by the company; Views of Raymond Yang, chief executive officer of Linktone Ltd., on the success of the...
- SMIC Files for $714M IPO. // Electronic News;3/1/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 9, pN.PAG
Discusses the contents of the initial public offering (IPO) filed by Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Plans to rebutt the lawsuit filed against the company by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp.; Amount to be spent for capacity...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p34
Identifies the performing initial public offerings recent as of December 2003. Filing date for the security, amount and shares; Price information on initial public offerings; Title of emerging offering.