- Untitled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p32
Presents several charts depicting private placements by various companies in the U.S. Overall private placements by company; Straight debt placements; Asset-backed private placements.
- DATA. // Private Placement Letter;3/14/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p6
Presents charts depicting a list of companies with securitized private placements, asset-backed private placements, and mortgage-backed private placements in the U.S.
- Buyside Investments in Asset-Backed Securities Traditional Private Placements. // Private Placement Letter;10/6/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p8
Reports on buyside investments in asset-backed securities and traditional private placements as of October 6, 2003.
- An Egyptian first: ABS market initiated. N.C. // Asset Securitization Report;9/23/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 37, p17
Reports on the first foray of Egypt into the securitization market with a private placement managed by WestLandesbank. Speculation on the structure of the mt100; Assessment of the potential asset classes down the line; Possibility of more mortgage-backed sources.
- J.P. Morgan Brings Swift $50M ABS. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;2/5/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the issuance of a dollar asset-backed transaction in the private placement market managed by J.P. Morgan Chase for Swift Armour S.A. Argentina.
- Improved legal infrastructure paves way for Mexican private ABS. E. H.; Corrigan, Colleen // Private Placement Letter;6/17/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p2
Describes how Mexico modernized its legal infrastructures to accommodate private asset-backed securitizations.
- TALF payoff favors head of the line. Appell, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;5/4/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p1
The article offers information on the prospects of the U.S. federal government's Term Asset-backed-securities Loan Facility (TALF). It is said that as money managers and institutional investors are chasing opportunities, TALF could pick up steam. However, according to experts, doubts remain on...
- Nesbitt nabs from RBC as Canadian firms ramp up. // Asset Securitization Report;1/12/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the acquisition of a six-person asset finance team by Harris Nesbitt, a unit of the Bank of Montreal from its competitor, RBC Dain Rauscher to enhance the presence of Harris in the asset-backed securities (ABS) market. Focus on non-commodity asset types by the company such as...
- Asset-backed investments still in the money for private investors. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;9/13/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p4
The article presents a market survey on the asset-backed securities (ABS) of private investors. It reports that ABS market has received growing attention from one segment of investing community. The Annual Buyside Survey reported that private market investors raked over $2 billion into privately...